Die With A Smile Music Video Banner

Sharon Osbourne has twitter rant over U2

LordDisick

Featured Posts

Morphine Prince

you guys make a big deal about everything :lmao: , you didn't have to pay for that, you just got it FOR FREE and if you don't like it you can just delete it, it's not like they gave you a virus or something :smh:

The idiocy of some people. They are getting something for FREE you can just delete if you don't want it and they still complain :smh:

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
holy scheisse

this is a political comment. she's not looking for attention. we need people like her who have media literacy to inform and prevent the world from being run by big corporations. she's correct in thinking this is scandalous.

shaking my head at all of you ppl who approach everything from the perspective of a pop culture fan

always a--lyzing the person instead of the content

edit: http://www.techdigest.tv/2014/09/is-bono-the-gavrilo-princip-of-a-new-era-of-corporate-control-and-digital-oppression.html

Even if she has a point, you can tell your opinion in a normal way and not like a 6 year old uneducated girl. The whole family doesn't know how to behave but goes crazy if someone says something about them. :fail:

I feel like the only really famous one of them (Ozzy) is the normal one.

MahoganySnitch

Why are people so mad at them tho? Apple is not forcing anyone to download anything. The music appears on your library but it's through cloud, you don't need to download it.

This tbh one can also disable cloud purchases from appearing in your library as well. 

COLONiCPRiNXESS

I smell hypocrisy is Mrs. Osbornes Reality Show.

Nobody has cared about new music from your husband since the 80's either.

That's why Black Sabbath's comeback album went no. 1 on Billboard. Don't come for Ozzy b---h.

Why are people so mad at them tho? Apple is not forcing anyone to download anything. The music appears on your library but it's through cloud, you don't need to download it.

I don't get why everyone is flipping out... If you don't want the album delete it...

COLONiCPRiNXESS

Sharon's a mess but I slightly agree with her. U2 sold out years ago.

Princess Die

you guys make a big deal about everything :lmao: , you didn't have to pay for that, you just got it FOR FREE and if you don't like it you can just delete it, it's not like they gave you a virus or something :smh:

exactly people are so drammatic these days :toofunny:

I challenge you to try deleting it without it rearing it's ugly little head. :smh:

Nod if you wanna make love with the enemy. ❤

Archived