Why do you hate Jewels N' Drugs?

Quark

Featured Posts

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
artpopmess

I liked the SwineFest version better but the three features were too much

don't follow my instagram (trying out reverse psychology)

Diamond Heart

I thought you left  ? I remember your thread announcing you were moving to ggd cause everyone in the thread was being a dick about it.

"GGD IS NOT FOR YOU" - Admin

Anderson123

I don't hate the song. I like the instrumental and T.I. and Gaga's part, but after that it becomes annoying. The "Don't want your jewels, I want your d--gs" gets repetitive (Let's not get into other songs from the album) and it's like one of those "I'm such a badass rapper!! rawr" rap songs that I just don't believe in or think are that great. I get that she was just having fun, but yes, Jewels N' Drugs is just "another fun song" from ARTPOP that I skip sometimes because that's what it is.

why am I not surprised

:rofl:

MarryTheSequins

I feel kinda like it's a genre Gaga has to get to know better first. It was great at iTunes fest though. Even if T.I. wasn't let in, the poor thing :smh:

Jewels N' Drugs is just a bad song. The rap verses are corny and forced, Gaga's contributions aren't that great either. It's just out of place. I have said this before, but in-between the amazing Sex Dreams and MANiCURE it's like a knee to the groin between s-xual favors. Its the ONLY song on a Gaga album I can say I truly don't like.

why am I not surprised

Dont
I root for you. I love you. You, you, you, you.

Hip hop culture is a joke.

Hip hop as a whole is a joke.

I'm not here for Gaga jumping on basic bandwagons because it's trendy. That's why I dislike it. :MANiCURE:

Oh, I'm just visiting-

MrFameKills

I don't hate it, i even jam to it a lot, but along with Fashion! it's my least favorite song on ARTPOP and maybe from her whole discography  :noparty:

wish ya good fortune in tha wars 2 come

Archived