šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Snoop Dogg's Homophobic Instagram Post

LordDisick

Featured Posts

Homophobic? I'm not seeing it.

Ā 

It seems like that user has been posting some negative stuff on Snoop Dogg's account. Snoop just called him out and told him to go put a d*ck in his mouth.

Ā 

People are way too sensitive.Ā 

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Princess Die

Isn't he mentally handicapped tho? Serious question.

Nod if you wanna make love with the enemy. ā¤

Homophobic? I'm not seeing it.

Ā 

It seems like that user has been posting some negative stuff on Snoop Dogg's account. Snoop just called him out and told him to go put a d*ck in his mouth.

Ā 

People are way too sensitive.

It's like someone using fat as a insult when someone really annoys them - it's not classy, but doesn't usually mean they are bigoted against large people.

He can say whatever he wants :awkney: Aside from that, he can't even spell and doesn't know proper english so what does anything he have to say matter to anyone?

Benjamin Monk

From what it seems like, they posted on his thing and were insulting him, so he insults back and he is at fault?

Ā 

Oh please.

he could've easily insulted him back WITHOUT mentioning his boyfriend or calling him a Fag and that would've been fine. people on LADY GAGA daily condoning homophobia. F ucking shaking my head

Always the same homophobes and racists defending their horrible cause up in here and the mods do nothing...Ā  :noparty:

Ā 

however, say one bad thing about Katy Perry and whoop there goes a WP!Ā  :toofunny:

The Taylor Brigade: KNOCKOUT

Archived