❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎
news

Lady Gaga's next album discussion

Mills

When are you expecting Gaga's next solo album?  

1,081 members have voted

1. 1. When are you expecting Gaga's next solo album?

• End of 2014
    • First half of 2015
    • Second half of 2015
    • First half of 2016
    • Second half of 2016
    • First half of 2017
    • Second half of 2017
    • First half of 2018
    • Second half of 2018
    • SOON

Featured Posts

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Levine

She's too happy for being dark but maybe yes, but also something new. Not too extreme. We have seen it. Let the others be extreme, they fail anyway. 

Nothing shocks anymore unless it's something authentic

It's too soon. 

I don't even think she knows already the direction of her next album. Not this time. And that's a good thing, I guess.

Lemme ask y'all this: we all know that if she breaks up with Taylor she'd create the best album of her career, right?

But the important thing is her happiness... who cares about the quality of an album and/or success... 

Lemme ask y'all this: we all know that if she breaks up with Taylor she'd create the best album of her career, right?

But the important thing is her happiness... who cares about the quality of an album and/or success... 

Yes that's true, if she wrote from heartbreak/misery the outcome would resonate with a lot of people

I would be happy if she released a B-side album of acoustic versions of her best songs, fan favorites and singles.

We only have half of BR in acoustic, when it is so beautiful. It would be nice to have the whole song like that, along with HML, GH, BM....

Lady-Gaga-out-in-Berlin-October-9-2.jpg

if she's wearing her next album cover right here somebody owes me money for calling it. 

but that would be really really cool if she did a heavy metal inspired album named 'Stefani'

That would be AWESOME. :giveup: 

SISTERV

I want her to make something that is pop but sounds completely different than what everybody else is doing. Like what she used to do. 

itsdominik

I want her to experiment with music genres again! Like she could try something nobody has ever done before: She could mix dance music and rock music and create a new genre!

Style-wise, I'd like her to dress a bit more crazy again combined with some rad elegance!

Gaga has proven she is quite an unpredictable artist. She started with retro disco dance pop, gave it a twisting and edgy sequel , got dark and personal , brought a mash of art in pop culture, and now an extraordinary vocal jazz #1 album!!

She has grown as an artist, performer, singer, and fashionista!! So anything is possible. She said many things about what's next after Cheek To Cheek. She might do a sequel with Tony, her own jazz album, and an album which contains unreleased songs from her previous albums.

Goshh I am looking forward to anything gaga does because she is simply magnificent and continues breaking records..

LOVE GAGA <3 :D

SISTERV

Yes that's true, if she wrote from heartbreak/misery the outcome would resonate with a lot of people

I would be happy if she released a B-side album of acoustic versions of her best songs, fan favorites and singles.

We only have half of BR in acoustic, when it is so beautiful. It would be nice to have the whole song like that, along with HML, GH, BM....

I mean don't you think she will write about how things between her and Troy ended? 

stop trying to make it all sound like a concept album- it worked with TFM, but no-one bought the ARTPOP concept. Stop making decisions on i-tunes sales (ie DWUW instead of Venus), no collbaotations with dodgy rap stars. And most off all try not to worry about sales and charts- just make music

oh and remember sometimes less is more..all of her albums (except The Fame Monster 8 track album) have suffered with filler, it doesn't need to be 70 mins long- all of her albums work better with fewer songs

I mean don't you think she will write about how things between her and Troy ended? 

I don't think that's the same

And now that you mention it...no, I it would not surprise me at all if she did not write much about Troy leaving her. Maybe 1-2 songs about betrayal, but not much. She seems to have channeled those experiences into that dark monster painting she gave to Tony

SISTERV

I don't think that's the same

And now that you mention it...no, I it would not surprise me at all if she did not write much about Troy leaving her. Maybe 1-2 songs about betrayal, but not much. She seems to have channeled those experiences into that dark monster painting she gave to Tony

yeah that is true. I wonder if she really is happy though. Its so hard to tell. When all of that what going on with Troy she was still saying in interviews that she was happy but she really wasn't. 

VforVendetta

I want the next album to be Soul/chamber pop/folk/pop-rock and have some jazz influences

Computer

I assume Cher and Sam Smith will be on the album and I'm fine with that.  I expect some ballads and some more live instrumentation I just hope that means rich and lush guitar and other orchestration, not flimsy acoustic production.

💚💛💕❣⭕💢💢 | ⓜⓔⓡⓡⓨ ©ⓗⓡⓘⓢⓣⓜⓐⓢ

• Jase locked, unlocked, locked and unpinned this topic

Archived