❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎
news

Lady Gaga's next album discussion

Mills

When are you expecting Gaga's next solo album?  

1,081 members have voted

1. 1. When are you expecting Gaga's next solo album?

• End of 2014
    • First half of 2015
    • Second half of 2015
    • First half of 2016
    • Second half of 2016
    • First half of 2017
    • Second half of 2017
    • First half of 2018
    • Second half of 2018
    • SOON

Featured Posts

Cody Draco

She's been into rock music for the longest time now. I didn't know she liked jazz, but I knew she liked rock. This isn't anything new. :ghostney:

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You mean like Black Sabbath? Or the Jonas Brothers? What do you mean rock?

I highly doubt Jonas Brothers are considered rock. So more like Black Sabbath.

badboymonsterx

and I also agree with whoever wrote that gaga changes her mind allll the time. rock today, rap tomorrow much? sad but true. 

either way.. it's going to be a while before we hear a new album most likely not until 2016

JustPokeHerFace

If she did an album full of original pop rock and power ballads (which she's kind of hinted at), then I would love it. 

BornSimon

I'm ok with it as long as it's not silly songs a la MANiCURE. I like it but she's capable of so much better... I've grown up listening to many types of music and Gaga would slay a rock album with some anthemic numbers and some huge ballads.

Born Brave

Maybe she should just make a popelectrocountrybluegrassbluesjazzRock album... you know... just incase she is afraid of pissing ya'll off. 

Yeah, it's really obvious. She talks about rock a lot now. I am totally for this! I am expecting a more natural sound and her to move away from dance beats. BTW has rock inspired songs mixed with dance, so no more of that.

Born Brave

I doubt she'll ever release a rock album in her career but maybe most songs on her next album will be rock influenced.

No offense but what exactly makes a song rock influenced? Do you look up rock in a lyrical thesaurus and start from there? Assuming that you are implying that certain lyrics and certain deliveries are strictly cemented in that context. 

RichAssPiss

Brown Eyes, Speechless, You and I, Dope all say "Hi!" I hope Gaga puts Princess Die on this album.

Gaga needs to do a rock album next. plz.

BTW is her best work, 80s rock >>>

But I want to see her bend the genre. 

Gaga changes her mind too much though for all we know she'll be into hip hop and r&b next year. The next album probably wont even be releases until another two years or three.

Cake like Lady Gaga ft. Nicki Minaj for lead single tbh. :duck: 

Can't say that I know and like rock music in general, but I think I would be definitely here for an album like this:

fallen.JPG

ip6qEJmhGDh9m.gif

I'd like a pop/dance album with rock influence.But i'm not here for a full rock album.It seems strange.Going from pop to jazz to rock.

Well Gaga herself is strange so...

• Jase locked, unlocked, locked and unpinned this topic

Archived