Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
news

Lady Gaga's next album discussion

Mills

When are you expecting Gaga's next solo album?  

1,081 members have voted

1. 1. When are you expecting Gaga's next solo album?

• End of 2014
    • First half of 2015
    • Second half of 2015
    • First half of 2016
    • Second half of 2016
    • First half of 2017
    • Second half of 2017
    • First half of 2018
    • Second half of 2018
    • SOON

Featured Posts

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TimisaMonster

The corruption of the music industry....she betta drag some people by putting TEA on the next album with that futuristic slaying metal guitar I heard rumors about :reductive:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Tropico

We need Gaga to speak out on these issues, people. :yes:

We have enough music without a powerful message, it's Gaga who has to be the one to speak up.

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

LaLuna

Feminism. I know she's already tackled that subject with Scheisse, but it seems even more à propos now as the debate seems to be intensifying. I'd like her to educate those Tumblr idiots on what real feminism is about. Although that might not be a good idea since people would probably accuse her of copying Beyoncé  :madge:

DarkAnatomy

When it comes to THIS record, I'd prefer it if she stayed away from activism or political issues. She's already traveled that road extensively, and more times than not it becomes too "preachy". 

I'd be here for more songs about her religion though. I love it when she references God.  :yes:

SiberianBreaks

Feminism. I know she's already tackled that subject with Scheisse, but it seems even more à propos now as the debate seems to be intensifying. I'd like her to educate those Tumblr idiots on what real feminism is about. Although that might not be a good idea since people would probably accuse her of copying Beyoncé  :madge:

By the way, I never understood those lyrics : "Love is objectified by what men say is right, Blonde high-heeled feminist enlisting femmes for this". Isn't she criticizing feminism here ?

MattMonster

Personally, I would love some songs like Gypsy, The Edge Of Glory, Dope... 

But she CAN'T get out of EDM too much. She just can't pull it out of career like that, a lot of fans would not be very "receptive" with a sudden change like that.

She should do something different, yes, but yet with a little bit of EDM/pop elements in some songs. 

That's all  :coffee:

StressedOut

Well not a WHOLE album :smh:

But maybe 1-2 songs about war or like just some world peace anthem, why not.

Computer

Feminism or simply pride in womanhood would be okay.

Tbh I would like to see her stay away from the politics and have a dark but pop friendly theme.

tumblr_m3wnbysd9e1qc50lno1_500.gif

💚💛💕❣⭕💢💢 | ⓜⓔⓡⓡⓨ ©ⓗⓡⓘⓢⓣⓜⓐⓢ

• Jase locked, unlocked, locked and unpinned this topic

Archived