💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Lady Gaga's next album discussion

Mills

When are you expecting Gaga's next solo album?  

1,081 members have voted

1. 1. When are you expecting Gaga's next solo album?

• End of 2014
    • First half of 2015
    • Second half of 2015
    • First half of 2016
    • Second half of 2016
    • First half of 2017
    • Second half of 2017
    • First half of 2018
    • Second half of 2018
    • SOON

Featured Posts

TEANUS

If we ever get this B-Side era, we'll probably never get a single release... it would be too odd

She would most likely rework them ;)

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She would most likely rework them ;)

Yeah, but... this is more a fan-pleasure than a material for major single release

🌹 free britney 🌹

nativenewyorker

Everything in this thread is just more proof that fans need to stay far away from the direction of Gaga's career

Cody Draco

R&B would be nice

DWUW :legend:

This. :legend:

Everything in this thread is just more proof that fans need to stay far away from the direction of Gaga's career

Arrogant much?

GagaSkeletonWay

sometimes fans forget that she's the artist.. that's all

Have you read the title of this thread?  :toofunny:

Donatello

Don't see the need to forcefully create a new concept just for the sake of it (ARTPOP). I'd like to see a continuation of the BTW era (or TF/TFM tbh) with Bloody Mary (reworked instrumental/jazz version?) as lead single of phase II. Resurrect the album of the decade.

With Gaga it is always exciting to watch where she'll go next. In terms of a specific genre, I'm open to anything. I love the feeling of hearing something completely unexpected.

However, I hope she returns to a more mature songwriting, with deeper themes more akin to BTW. Many of the lyrics in ARTPOP simply weren't my cup of tea.

ELECTRAHEARTPOP

I'd like adult contemporary rock meets Sex Dreams type RnB beats. A mixture of organic, raw vocals and instrumentation with industrial, mysterious beats and strings. Writing wise, I'd love to see her collaborate with Sia and Glen Ballard (produced and co-wrote Jagged Little Pill).

I'd love her to have either the blonde bob from the AMAs 2013 or black hair like in Stockholm today as a consistent look for the era, or she could use both. I'd love to see her in black skinny jeans like in the G.U.Y. video, but of course with a Gaga twist as always. :yes: I'm so excited, from the hints we've gotten so far, it seems this could shape up to be one of my favourite albums. :excited2:

BTW-style rock/pop! None of this EDM stuff.

I'd like adult contemporary rock meets Sex Dreams type RnB beats. A mixture of organic, raw vocals and instrumentation with industrial, mysterious beats and strings.

HOLY **** this actually sounds really cool.

I don't know what I want. After seeing her artistic choices on BTW, ARTPOP and Cheek to Cheek, I have enough faith in her artistry to embrace whatever she chooses to create.

I hope her fantastic journey through jazz will leave a mark on her future pop endeavors.

Battle 4 Ur Life

What difference would it make?????????????????????

:madge:

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

• Jase locked, unlocked, locked and unpinned this topic

Archived