Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Lady Gaga's next album discussion

Mills

When are you expecting Gaga's next solo album?  

1,081 members have voted

1. 1. When are you expecting Gaga's next solo album?

• End of 2014
    • First half of 2015
    • Second half of 2015
    • First half of 2016
    • Second half of 2016
    • First half of 2017
    • Second half of 2017
    • First half of 2018
    • Second half of 2018
    • SOON

Featured Posts

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Born Brave

​lol oh ok. i still think it's unlikely cause we would have gotten an announcement  about a lead single now

We didn't get the ARTPOP announcement until late July :)  

Born Brave

And how reliable is the insidethestudio twitter?

​Considering that they said Fresh + Electronic I am going to put this in the "fake" pile. 

barcodemonster

Idea about next album 

Lady Gaga- Breaking News

An album inspired about current news stories such as hate crimes, gay rights legislation, Americas fascination with legal court cases, 

basically Rhythm Nation 2.0 

interudes with real breaking news announcements, excerpts of Casey Anthony trial, 

scan my barcode

Dorothy Gale

Idea about next album 

Lady Gaga- Breaking News

An album inspired about current news stories such as hate crimes, gay rights legislation, Americas fascination with legal court cases, 

interudes with real breaking news announcements, excerpts of Casey Anthony trial, 

I like it, a twist on Born This Way.

Bleachella

excerpts of Casey Anthony trial, 

Asfvdacfsd you do realize she'd get dragged to the pits of hell 

Need Gaga to serve me this on the next album :giveup:

Idea about next album 

Lady Gaga- Breaking News

Sounds interesting minus the gay topic, we had enough of it during BTW.

I'm really liking that she's taking a slower approach with this

what I really want is her not to release an album until she is really happy with it! Is that too much to ask? I've waited 2 and a bit years already I am happy in waiting a bit more...

I miss that THIRST for new Gaga that I felt in the run up to ARTPOP. As much as I love her I don't have those feelings yet, I want it to be a wait. 

scrappy

Honestly, I would love to see her music go in the direction of Blondie

:wao:Yes! That's what I thought when I heard she might work with Moroder:

I would love it if she went in this direction.

Or Heart of Glass with some Fade Away And Radiate here and there.

+ a modern electronic twist!

Head Empty

I think her being inspired by nature and farming can only mean one thing.

inb4

TopazBlue

🌈 Born this way, baby! 🌈 | JWT 💙 Aug 21 ⚡ ENIGMA 💙 Oct 19

monacosmica

Hello Everybody! I am a Brazilian fan and came to congratulate all america the latest achievements of gay rights. I hope that love wins hatred and intolerance, and I hope that together we can join forces and conquer increasingly our place (which is our right) in society. I wish everyone a triumphant victory against prejudice and against evil. loving kisses to all! PS: excuse me for my bad English!

zNALKr4.gifzNALKr4.gifzNALKr4.gif

PS: I love creating gifs. This woman is a Brazilian entrepreneur who loves and supports gays! Super fun, powerful, chic and authentic.

Zv1KR4T.gifZv1KR4T.gifZv1KR4T.gif

Already woman here is another Brazilian celebrity called Gretchen. Queen of the hump, businesswoman, loved by gays in Brazil. Gretchen was the precursor of! "Sing and dance" in Brazil. Today she has more old, mother of six children, but was always lively, fun, powerful, sensual and very loved!

Riot Poof

Hello Everybody! I am a Brazilian fan and came to congratulate all america the latest achievements of gay rights. I hope that love wins hatred and intolerance, and I hope that together we can join forces and conquer increasingly our place (which is our right) in society. I wish everyone a triumphant victory against prejudice and against evil. loving kisses to all! PS: excuse me for my bad English!

zNALKr4.gifzNALKr4.gifzNALKr4.gif

PS: I love creating gifs. This woman is a Brazilian entrepreneur who loves and supports gays! Super fun, powerful, chic and authentic.

Zv1KR4T.gifZv1KR4T.gifZv1KR4T.gif

Already woman here is another Brazilian celebrity called Gretchen. Queen of the hump, businesswoman, loved by gays in Brazil. Gretchen was the precursor of! "Sing and dance" in Brazil. Today she has more old, mother of six children, but was always lively, fun, powerful, sensual and very loved!

NOBODY hustles like Brazilian stans. I respect that.

I'm not a woman. I'm not a man. I am something that you'll never understand.

• Jase locked, unlocked, locked and unpinned this topic

Archived