💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Lady Gaga's next album discussion

Mills

When are you expecting Gaga's next solo album?  

1,081 members have voted

1. 1. When are you expecting Gaga's next solo album?

• End of 2014
    • First half of 2015
    • Second half of 2015
    • First half of 2016
    • Second half of 2016
    • First half of 2017
    • Second half of 2017
    • First half of 2018
    • Second half of 2018
    • SOON

Featured Posts

EssenceOfPop

I am thoroughly excited about Gaga's next artistic revolution. Our Queen is working with top notch producers, composers and lyricists.

Now. We are undoubtedly an edger and highly passionate fandom. But there should be NO RUSH this time. Let Gaga get a fresh new creative vision and let her go through how she wants to represent it, the style of it, the meanings, the direction and the potential, which no doubt she is in the process of as we flail about in anticipation.

Her mind is its own universe really, filled with glorifying ideas of intense art. A place of unbound artistic expression. AHHHAjxbsagsgdabjfa. I am so hyped, monsters!

Through the fire; we're born again.

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Shaney

Her mind is its own universe really, filled with glorifying ideas of intense art. A place of unbound artistic expression.

​I'm glad to see your enthusiasm, but what I don't like is how your making Gaga seem like a God when she's just like the rest of us.  

Sorry it just bothers me :flirt:

EssenceOfPop

​I'm glad to see your enthusiasm, but what I don't like is how your making Gaga seem like a God when she's just like the rest of us.  

​SORRY IM JUST HYPED UP. :Jase:

GagaSkeletonWay

​But that post said nothing but the truth

kt0D2jv.gif

ChavaWM

I'm really hoping for a Kraftwerk like album

Like someone mentioned above,  Kavinsky would be amazing

So would Crookers, Zeds Dead, Seven Lions, My Nu Leng, 30s, and especially songs like Faithless' "Salva Mea"

EssenceOfPop

I kinda want to see Todd Terje as a producer for LG5. Have you monsters heard his stuff? Its hectic!

I know it's unlikely considering RedOne seems to be the main producer but I'm hoping Gaga uses more instruments in her music and less synths

LADY GAGA/madonna/katy perry/little mix/ariana grande/selena gomez/britney spears/taylor swift

scrappy

I personally wouldn't mind something like this (a synthpop/rock hybrid):

Pure Adrenaline

I personally wouldn't mind something like this (a synthpop/rock hybrid):

​brings so much memories back :music:

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

EssenceOfPop

Gaga has fused rock and synth-pop together before in previous albums. (Bad Kids, Electric Chapel, MANiCURE.) We need more of that on this next album! :pawsup:

EssenceOfPop

GURRRL I NEED HEAVY METAL LOVER 2.0. MY GOD. :zilla:

I need new pop from Gaga! I want RedOne synthpop (even if it sounds really 2010 I love it) but also real instruments (still in a pop way)! I just can't wait 2016 is so far away :( I wish we'd have at least the title of LG5!

Fanta

Truth be told I'm so over the hip hop/rap phase the music industry is going through. I don't know how many more songs about good pu$$y and huge d!cks I can listen to before I actually explode.

I'm ready for Gaga to breathe life into this stale musical era.

EssenceOfPop

Don't get me wrong, I have vast respect for Hip Hop and the ghetto-esque junkie music, but that was more so when Lauryn Hill reigned supreme and the Fugee's were prominent, and that of Notorious B.I.G and of course 2-Pac. And many more MC's. I don't mind the Hip Hop scene today, mostly because they have fused funk and groove into it, just like the early 90's. Hip Hop has somehow, done a 360.

Lets not forget Gaga respects the artistry behind it as well.

AND DONT GET ME STARTED ON KENDRICK LAMAR. That genius is literally holding his crown high. He is making waves in Hip Hop today.

HOWEVER, as mentioned above, the lyrical content has become increasingly repetitive, and the music videos... I am positive that there is currently no hip-hop video that doesn't consist of twerking, ritzy cars and gold chains. Where is the diversity? I hold Eminem in such praise because he took bold risks, he has diversity and genuine passion for what he does. I am glad Hip Hop is taking more of a passionate step. For the most part anyway.

As for POP? It has taken the backseat, has been for quite some time. It needs to once again rise and flourish, and Gaga I know will cause this fluxing music industry to once again explode with cravings for synths and rhythmic pop melodies.

• Jase locked, unlocked, locked and unpinned this topic

Archived