💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Lady Gaga's next album discussion

Mills

When are you expecting Gaga's next solo album?  

1,081 members have voted

1. 1. When are you expecting Gaga's next solo album?

• End of 2014
    • First half of 2015
    • Second half of 2015
    • First half of 2016
    • Second half of 2016
    • First half of 2017
    • Second half of 2017
    • First half of 2018
    • Second half of 2018
    • SOON

Featured Posts

CatelynnMarie

I wish it could be 2015, but I'm expecting a 2016/2017 release. I don't think anything is coming soon.

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's the new thing nowadays, artists understood it's a good thing to keep everything secret...

Look at Adele, Taylor, Rihanna, Beyoncé, even Madonna (before the leak).

The problem with ARTPOP was that we knew far too much about it... We knew more than the half of the album  two months before the release date because of Itunes Festival (bad thing to me)

I hope she'll reveal only one or two singles before the album release (no more). I just want to be surprised ! 

this

I hope she doesn't announce the album title and wait months to release it, it makes the project get old and boring very quickly

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

darkchylde

The problem with ARTPOP was that we knew far too much about it... We knew more than the half of the album  two months before the release date because of Itunes Festival (bad thing to me)

iTunes Festival + Promo singles a month before album release + 1 min. snippets = MESS

monketsharona

iTunes Festival + Promo singles a month before album release + 1 min. snippets = MESS

if you think about it only Donatella and Fahion! were absolutely brand new when ARTPOP was released... 

Honestly the last post on Instagram makes me think that Gaga loves to make us happy by sharing her music and back in 2013 it was her big return and we were all craving for new music... But by giving us too much she failed her surprise effect which is very bad for a 'big' return..

I hope she learnt from the past mistakes ! 

SISTERV

Yeah guys 2016 might make sense but if she wants to surprise us it would happen sooner than later. If Gaga were to drop the album tomorrow, imagine the shock and slayage.

darkchylde

if you think about it only Donatella and Fahion! were absolutely brand new when ARTPOP was released... 

Honestly the last post on Instagram makes me think that Gaga loves to make us happy by sharing her music and back in 2013 it was her big return and we were all craving for new music... But by giving us too much she failed her surprise effect which is very bad for a 'big' return..

Yeah, and knowing the producers of the songs it's not like they were a big surprise to anyone.

Idk, as long as everything is WELL planned and she gets time to work on her ideas for the era (Gaga is not only about writing and recording music... she is also about fashion, ideas, concepts, inventions,... etc) I will be ok with 2015 or 2016. Whatever she need s.

I totally agree with you and I really don't care if Gaga will release her next album in 2015 or 2016. First and above all are the songs and the music so Gaga has now has to focus on writing songs and make sure that every song is PERFECT!!!! Also Gaga has to make a plan so the next will be super organised with A LOT OF promo like the BTW era (interviews, performances, magazines covers, huge billboards). Somethings that is really important too is the concept and the vision for the next album and era. I want a killer fashion, new magnificent inventions (like the disco stick, LCD glasses). I want Gaga and The HAUS to work more with Studio XO and create INCREDIBLE things!!! Also music videos are one of the reasons that can make a single hit or not, so Gaga should be given weeks to plan her video even before she releases the single and many days to record them. I want Interscope, her label, to trust her, let her release the singles she want and of course give her a BIG budget for music videos, live performances and promo!!! As for the media black-out.... In my opinion a total black out wouldn't be that beneficial... I want Gaga to go out with Paparazzi following her and attend some galas, awards, etc... so the media still remember her. All a huge launch party for EAU DE GAGA next week in USA could be amazing promo for Gaga and also some mini interviews like the ones she did for FAME. So, with an ICONIC album and THE perfect plan and with our support I could say that the next album and era have the potential to be a huge success!!!! There's no need to rush things, we have to wait!!! 

Fiona Apple

There was the hip thing between BTW and ARTPOP.

But right now there is a whole album and tour which is C2C.

Cheek to cheek isn't a big deal.The tour isn't either. She isn't really promoting the album a lot or touring .She is just making a show every now and then. That won't be a problem for her next album

PopEmergency

6. No one has really mentioned this...but the C2C Tour ends abruptly in June. And every time new dates have been added, they stay before June. Is something happening after.

EUROPE

JUNE 08 - LONDON - Royal Albert Hall

JUNE 09 - LONDON - Royal Albert Hall

NORTH AMERICA

JUNE 19 - NEW YORK CITY - Radio City Music Hall

JUNE 20 - NEW YORK CITY - Radio City Music Hall

JUNE 22 - NEW YORK CITY - Radio City Music Hall

JUNE 23 - NEW YORK CITY - Radio City Music Hall

JUNE 26 - CHICAGO - Ravinia Jazz Festival @ Highlands Park - ON SALE 4/28

JUNE 27 - CHICAGO - Ravinia Jazz Festival @ Highlands Park - ON SALE 4/28

JUNE 29 - WALLINGFORD - Toyota Oakdale Theatre

JUNE 30 - LENOX - Tanglewood - ON SALE 1/25

EUROPE

JULY 04 - MONACO - Salle des Étoiles

JULY 05 - COPENHAGEN - Tivoli

JULY 10 - ROTTERDAM - North Sea Jazz Festival - ON SALE 1/31

JULY 12 - GHENT - Gent Jazz Festival

JULY 15 - PERUGIA - Umbria Jazz

danwasd

FINALLY! FINALLY I KNOW WHY ARTPOP FLOPPED! :legend:

HeavyPunkLover

Hope to ear something new soon

Hope is Rock

Hope is Pop!

"Just because you know my name, doesn't mean you know my game"

4nKqKba.png

When do you prefer the next album?

OR...

• Jase locked, unlocked, locked and unpinned this topic

Archived