❤︎ OUT NOW! ❤︎
news

Lady Gaga's next album discussion

Mills

When are you expecting Gaga's next solo album?  

1,081 members have voted

1. 1. When are you expecting Gaga's next solo album?

• End of 2014
    • First half of 2015
    • Second half of 2015
    • First half of 2016
    • Second half of 2016
    • First half of 2017
    • Second half of 2017
    • First half of 2018
    • Second half of 2018
    • SOON

Featured Posts

I want her ***Flawless, a feminist song as good as that one

EDIT: I also want a song like Imagine (John Lennon) 

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When it comes to THIS record, I'd prefer it if she stayed away from activism or political issues. She's already traveled that road extensively, and more times than not it becomes too "preachy". 

I'd be here for more songs about her religion though. I love it when she references God.  :yes:

hate when she references God. throws me, the gp and many other fans off.

DarkAnatomy

hate when she references God. throws me, the gp and many other fans off.

I like it when she does it because she's owning her belief. I hate when the general public/gay community strives for acceptance, when sometimes they too fail to accept others. Respect Religion. Respect Same Love. Respect Choices. It's not that hard.  :coffee:

I like it when she does it because she's owning her belief. I hate when the general public/gay community strives for acceptance, when sometimes they too fail to accept others. Respect Religion. Respect Same Love. Respect Choices. It's not that hard.  :coffee:

I just can't relate or truly understand the message if she references God like in BTW.

DarkAnatomy

Understandable, but there ARE people that do. (myself being one of them)

Either way, as a true artist - versus someone out of critical/popular acclaim - relate-ability shouldn't over shadow artistry. Sure, she should cater to her audience, but then again if they claim to be fans they'll support her no matter what. And also there is the option to not listen to the songs that offend you.  

LoveandMagic

Feminism, definitely. Too many misrepresentations of it right now (the big anti feminist movement right now actually angers me). I'd love tracks about corporate greed and tolerance as well. But I wouldn't mind just a fun album.

I'm atheist but if she wishes to sing about her beliefs I'm cool with that, it's just expressing a part of herself. Though I probably wouldn't be into multiple religiously themed songs. But passion and self expression are always great mediums to work with, so whatever inspires her.

Just repeat to yourself, "It's just a show. I should really just relax."

PurpleJungle

I think the next album will be about healing, finding yourself and stay strong. If you think about it this what Gaga feels right now.

There will be that good, clear and positive message that everyone loved in BTW but we'll find elements of wrong choices, chaos, depression and darkness.

I don't want another BTW tbh, but she needs to move on from the ARTPOP concept. Like she said in the past: her music is ARTPOP. And I say that her image was always ARTPOP from the start. The name of the albums are not important.

Morphine Prince

I want her vocals to be really good like in C2C. If her vocals aren't showcased more I'll be disappointed. Tony was right when he said he geared her toward quality in that aspect. 

I wish she could be free to incorporate kicker vocals in her Pop music too. I'm not saying she doesn't showcase her vocals like on Gypsy, Dope, DWUW, etc. but it feels less "real" than her vocals on C2C.... I want that on her next Pop album. 

I wanna see Gaga go back to a little more "basic" image. Not like The Fame-TFM monster days, more like "calm", "crazy", "b---hy", "dramatic" and "sad" or "all over the place" like Lana Del Rey. :yes: She should stay FAR AWAY from the EDM crap.

It'd be awesome if she collaborated with producers RedOne, Rick Rubin, Markus Davis Rami Youcoub, Greg Kurstin, Shellback, Ryan Tedder, Diplo and RedFoo. This would make her go more of a Pop dance direction which is what I want. :legend:

I wanna see Gaga go to a more peaceful direction and let this be her second artistic freedom album. I do not want to see a continuation or involvement with the ARTPOP era. I do want to see a continuation or a short film of the Paparazzi-Telephone sequel. :excited2:

I want to her collaborate with Coldplay, Rihanna (for the Paparazzi-Telephone continuation :excited2: ) and Drake

JonathanMinaj2

You'll have to visit a Gaga pic site and do your research. Funny you'd use the word "punk"..... :hehe:

FINAL message on this:

Strange that she’s choosing now to get the paw tattoo and using the #Monster4Life hashtag? The next era will allude to ARTPOP’s “demise†and focus on the resurrection of the BTW kingdom.

The music will be classic rock like Gaga said, but it’ll be tailored for pop radio (get them hits). Songs like Edge of Glory, Gypsy and ballads like Dope. There’ll be heart-ache reflected in the lyrics cuz of the way ARTPOP ended, but at the same time she’s happy in love and the lyrics will reflect both.

Omg Haus is gonna have me assassinated. :ohno:

EXCITING.

Did they say anything about when it will be released?

I'm hear for another dark pop/rock album and Stadium/Arena tour!

EXCITING.

Did they say anything about when it will be released?

I'm hear for another dark pop/rock album and Stadium/Arena tour!

Haus said NOTHING.

He tweeted what he think would happen and the Haus replied with a ':)' .

• Jase locked, unlocked, locked and unpinned this topic

Archived