Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

5 years ago tonight Gaga left our jaws dropped

TheFame Monster

Featured Posts

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She caught everyone off guard with that performance, I remember watching in awe and when you heard the gasp from the audience you knew this was something special and that she'd made her mark. :legend:

Battle 4 Ur Life

****ING ICONIC

Unforgettable.

I cheered so hard.

:legend:  :legend:  :legend:

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

Jesse Pinkman

Incredible, beautiful performance. I was already a fan, but I've been obsessed ever since that day. :Nick:

It's science, bitch

That's one of my favourite Gaga performances ever! I must have watched it 100 times lol I can't believe it's been 5 years. Time flies :)

MikeGoneGaga

My reaction was something like:

Intro

-is that Gaga  :blehga:

- what is she singing I don't know that song  :ohwell:

Performance

- wth are all these dancers doing, why are they moving like that  :messga:

- is she bleeding?? is this staged?  :gum:

After the performance:

I don't get it, but I'm kinda slayed and intrigued :nooo:

Five years later:

Montster 4 Life

The performance that truly made me a fan. After it everything changed. And then Bad Romance made me a fan for life. 

THIS EXACTLY.

The performance that hooked the world and propelled her to the very top of the pop stratosphere. Her first shocking moment, and by far the most effective one even up to this day. The backdrop, the intro, the blood, the ending, the reaction of the crowd - everything was just a great mirror image of her status at that time, which was undeniably refreshing. While this performance wasn't the one that made me a fan (mine was another Paparazzi performance, but for Capital FM), it's however the performance which I strongly believe that made her a star (and an icon), and not just a hit-maker. 

Archived