💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

PHOTOS & VIDEO: Tony Bennett performed w/ Gaga at artRave Israel!

Henry

Featured Posts

Whispering

Those lucky fans! Wish this could have happened at my show!

Loved that she changed just for this one song...she looked so good! :giggle:

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TimisaMonster

How does jazz fit in with the artRAVE? :duck:

You guys can't wait for your own WW tour? :smh:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Bradley

Tony is such a real friend, they have like the realest and most genuine kind of friendship. Who shows up just to meet you when you are on the other part of the planet? Gaga be like: "OMG? TONY IS IN ISRAEL?"

My eyes were wet when I saw Gaga expressing her shock and surprise to see Tony, it's like she's never seen any friend (after all those employees she claim as friends who work with her in the Haus of Gaga) treat her this way. She's never experienced this. I'm so glad she found one true friend. Tony is 88, why can't those young people treat Gaga the same way like he does? He's a real gentlemen, there's a scene which moved me a lot in the ICGYABL video where Tony wipes her tears away with his handkerchief.

Whispering

How does jazz fit in with the artRAVE? :duck:

You guys can't wait for your own WW tour? :smh:

:roll:

It was one song on one night.

The casual fans there, which make up 95% or more of the concert attendees aren't little drama queens and meltdowners like what we find here. Their thoughts on this song were more than likely something like, "Wow, Gaga sounds good".

Believe it or not, the majority of people in the world go through life and simply enjoy music and concerts. They don't spend their time obsessing over silly, non-significant 3 minute moments, such as this one.

GypsyPrince

Tony is such a real friend, they have like the realest and most genuine kind of friendship. Who shows up just to meet you when you are on the other part of the planet? Gaga be like: "OMG? TONY IS IN ISRAEL?"

My eyes were wet when I saw Gaga expressing her shock and surprise to see Tony, it's like she's never seen any friend (after all those employees she claim as friends who work with her in the Haus of Gaga) treat her this way. She's never experienced this. I'm so glad she found one true friend. Tony is 88, why can't those young people treat Gaga the same way like he does? He's a real gentlemen, there's a scene which moved me a lot in the ICGYABL video where Tony wipes her tears away with his handkerchief.

Tony comes from an era where gentlemen used to actually exist. Nothing but douches everywhere now.

Kermit the frog

She sounds fantastic, but they look ridiculous on stage. And the fact that Gaga is so touchy and clingy with him makes me incredibly uncomfortable.

I guess I'll have to close my eyes and just listen.

She sounds fantastic, but they look ridiculous on stage. And the fact that Gaga is so touchy and clingy with him makes me incredibly uncomfortable.

I guess I'll have to close my eyes and just listen.

This so much.

Too many people here with moral superiority complex.

Kermit the frog

This so much.

I'm sure it annoys him too, lol. This fake cutsey-wootsy behaviour rly gets on my nerves.

Archived