Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Who Should Gaga Collab with?

FCK Amy

Featured Posts

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Duella Dvil

i would love gaga and Adam lambert to actually collaborate. Not just keep beating around the bush... Secondly Prince. No more need be said. Lana. Lana. Lana. LANA!!! 

Artistically I want a Gaga Tim Burton Collabo

www.instagram.com/theduella666

who ever produced Animal and Out Of Control need to be on Gaga6 im kinda getting sick of all same **** on born this way and ARTPOP... tfm was a standalone albumt tbh

Little7Monster

Totally here for a rap collab with Nicki...she makes a killer rap chorus. I think it's time to revamp Ratchet. Either throw Nicki or Iggy on it. Regardless of personal feelings about either artist, them being featured on it would be a huge boost. 

Dominic

I don't like Lana but I feel they could have a killer collab or Rihanna. Yes Rihanna.

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

SPARTACUS

Adam Lambert please.

-𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐌𝐀™

Chromatislaps

ME!!!!!!!!!!! no for real I've got some great instrumentals for her (one sounding a bit like a heavy metal mix between Aura and Judas)

Definitly Madonna ! They need to!

Then Britney Spears but I think it's already planed, 

I also wanna hear the duet (demo) she made with Michael Jackson!

A duet with Cher could be great and I WANT a duet with David Bowie !

then i dunno maybe the rolling stones, elton john ...  but before those I said just before !

boyerased

A Madonna duet no less will slay. I can see it happening because it will have a big media exposure which madge love. and it needs to be controversial. Maybe LAP or Erotica level controversial.

I also need a Kanye collab... there's a possibility it happened because of Fame kills. The must have done a duet for that one.

Archived