❤︎ OUT NOW! ❤︎

VIDEO: Gaga and Tony's HSN Cheek to Cheek Special

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

• Replies 752
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Morphine Prince

Don't forget, I imagine many people will call up and purchase after the special ends. There's no ad breaks or anything, so I guess people will keep watching until the end then buy the album. 

Yeah. I noticed that for the pillows the counter started going up like crazy near the end. Especially when they start saying this is an HSN only item. 

GlamGorgeousGG

I love the special, but I wish they aired it earlier in the day.  It's almost midnight on the East coast so that's another reason why it's probably slowing down.

Daenerys

The way she's pushing this album "HSN EXCLUSIVE ONLY" "NOT GONNA GET ANYWHERE ELSE BUT RIGHT HERE" "GET IT BEFORE IT SELLS OUT" "TWO BONUS TRACKS AVAILABLE ONLY HERE AND NO WHERE ELSE IN THE WOLD EVER"

Like, :giveup: Makes me wanna get 20 copies!

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

PicklePower

I don't like when he calls her Lady :smh:

MEGHAN TRAINOR | Katy Perry | Taylor Swift | Lady Gaga | Rihanna | Ariana Grande | Beyoncé | Nicki Minaj | Sam Smith

OMG AT THE END WHEN SHE HOLDS THE NOTE AS HER NOSE GETS RED AND HER EYES GET WATERY  :emo:

You don't deserve a point of view if the only thing you see is you.

PicklePower

That lady in purple keeps having multiple mini orgasms :lmao:

MEGHAN TRAINOR | Katy Perry | Taylor Swift | Lady Gaga | Rihanna | Ariana Grande | Beyoncé | Nicki Minaj | Sam Smith

DeleteMyAccount

I feel bad, but I'm not ordering this. The two "exclusive" bonus tracks are both previously released. :awkney:

The same deluxe version will be available at Target. 

Archived