Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
musician

Meghan Trainor

Nein

Featured Posts

• Replies 600
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not feeling this. Every song of hers sounds the same. Well I wouldnt mind it that much because I like cohesive albums but her overall music style just failed to impress me.

:oops:

found this on atrl

B64BtHeIAAIbk5x.jpg

I guess that means Swifty is attracting the sort of gays that stan for Madonna, Britney, and Gaga.

Before she went pop, she didn't have that sort of fan.

I guess that means Swifty is attracting the sort of gays that stan for Madonna, Britney, and Gaga.

Before she went pop, she didn't have that sort of fan.

She did, they were just more quiet about her because she wasn't part of the game

PicklePower

I expected a better review from Billboard. I'm disappointed. 

MEGHAN TRAINOR | Katy Perry | Taylor Swift | Lady Gaga | Rihanna | Ariana Grande | Beyoncé | Nicki Minaj | Sam Smith

angelduuh

Well I just finished listening to the album and I can't believe what I'm gonna say, but it's amazing! It's a really good and catchy album. I hate AATB, but the other songs are really good. I love 3am, and Bang Dem Sticks

Well I just finished listening to the album and I can't believe what I'm gonna say, but it's amazing! It's a really good and catchy album. I hate AATB, but the other songs are really good. I love 3am, and Bang Dem Sticks

The album gets better every listen!! 3 am and Bang Dem Sticks are my favorites too

Archived