đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

PHOTOS: Miley Cyrus gets playful onstage with a fake rear end

BLACKOUTbritney

Featured Posts

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't think she is hurting anyone while doing this, she is just having fun but if she changed the iconic tongue slide for this then I have a reason to be mad

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

Lina Morgana

I don't think she is hurting anyone while doing this, she is just having fun but if she changed the iconic tongue slide for this then I have a reason to be mad

Coliseo De Puerto Rico isn't big enough for some of the stuff she did before :/

" I can't sing, I can't dance, I can't write... no real talent. But I'm pretty, and I can make money off pretty."

Coliseo De Puerto Rico isn't big enough for some of the stuff she did before :/

well as long as she keeps doing all the stuff on the next dates I'm happy, one date is no big deal

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

Lina Morgana

well as long as she keeps doing all the stuff on the next dates I'm happy, one date is no big deal

The new opening (for my date, at least) is a glitter/silver curtain and Miley is twerking an sticking her tongue out before eventually getting out from behind the curtain. She did tell us that she did cut the hot dog.

" I can't sing, I can't dance, I can't write... no real talent. But I'm pretty, and I can make money off pretty."

Am I the only one who thinks she acts so messy in every way? That's a pity cause her albums has good moments...

Archived