Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Yeezus commands that the wheelchair bound stand and dance in his name

Bebe

Featured Posts

He came under fire for demanding fans at his Melbourne show on Wednesday stand up 'unless y'all sitting down because y'all handicapped.'

But during the Yeezus tour in Sydney on Friday night, rapper Kanye West went a step further, stopping the whole show at Qantas Credit Union Arena when two seated fans wouldn't get to their feet - because they were in wheelchairs.

Fans at the performance confirmed the incident to Daily Mail Australia on Saturday after a series of Tweets about the moment flooded social media, with one saying 'He wanted the crowd to stand up and couldn't see why they were seated. Once it clicked that they couldn't, he started the song.'

An eyewitness told Daily Mail Australia Kanye had refused to perform until the crowd were on their feet, saying, 'I can't do this song, I can't do this show until everybody stand up.
'Unless you got a handicap pass and you get special parking and s**t.

'Imma see you if you ain't standing up, believe me, I'm very good at that.' 
When the musician saw a concertgoer waving a prosthetic limb to explain why they weren't dancing, he acknowledged them, saying: 'Okay, you fine!'

But when another fan remained seated, he stopped the song Good Life, saying, 'This is the longest I've had to wait to do a song, it's unbelievable,' before sending bodyguard Pascal Duvier into the arena to check whether the person was in fact in a wheelchair- which they were.

'The crowd was also yelling that he was in a wheelchair but he waited for Pascal's confirmation,' the witness said, while others said the crowd made 'wheelchair motions' to alert the singer to his mistake.
'When he sent Pascal up there he said, 'He is in a wheelchair? It's fine!'
the witness reported.

Other witnesses wrote, 'Kanye made everyone stand up.... Bereted a dude for not standing up... Stopped the whole show... Turns out the dude was in a wheelchair.'

Another said, 'Kanye accidentally yelled at a dude in a wheelchair tonight.'

The 37 year-old artist was criticised for his comments at his Melbourne show at Rod Laver Arena earlier in the week, when midway through his song Good Life he went on one of his famous rants, demanding to know why the audience wasn't on their feet.

'I can't go on with this song if there's people in here sitting down unless y'all sitting down because y'all handicapped,' he said.

'Unless y'all have handicapped parking'

Source: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2754243/We-just-waiting-two-people-Kanye-West-stops-Sydney-demand-two-fans-stand-dance-realises-WHEELCHAIRS.html

1410571856767_Image_galleryImage_BRIAN_n

1410571992463_Image_galleryImage_Kanye_w

1410572138191_Image_galleryImage_Mitch_B

1410580478574_wps_2_man_waving_prothetic

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Redstreak

What a ****ing clown. :lmao:

Edit: Wait a minute..this is only being reported by TheDailyMail. :usrs:

The tweets are real tho :P

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

What a ****ing clown. :lmao:

Edit: Wait a minute..this is only being reported by TheDailyMail. :usrs:

There are tweets and photos of the incident...

There where people all over twitter commenting about it during the show... :usrs:

DailyMail

:giggle:

Yes... It occasionally does provide actual entertainment related news and provides proof via reactions on social media and photographs of people waving around their prosthetic limbs...

Rat Boy

I really like his music and videos but his personality is... :awkney:

"dont trust this crooked manipulative rat!" - @NichuuB

Batwings

Yeezus bade me walk, and I got my lazy ass up and walked and declared that Kim Kardashian is an artist and the most beautiful person in the world.

i918UYk0R0xcx.gif

Yes... It occasionally does provide actual entertainment related news and provides proof via reactions on social media and photographs of people waving around their prosthetic limbs...

Nnnnnn :laughga:

Anyway, what a mess :deadbanana:

tryna go ask Alice, tryna catch that rabbit

Archived