💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Beyoncé expecting second child with Jay Z!

SlayedForTheGod

Featured Posts

SlayedForTheGod

beyonce22.jpg

(THEBOXHOUSTON.com) - Jay Z announced during the last stop on their ‘On The Run’ tour that Beyonce was expecting a second child. A close source to the “Drunk In Love†singer and her husband, rapper Jay-Z , 44, mentioned to OK Magazine that they have been trying since February and that they are ready for their daughter Blue Ivy to have a playmate!

The same source revealed the biggest giveaway that Beyonce was pregnant:

“The same things that happened during her pregnancy with Blue Ivy are happening again. Beyonce has been letting her hair go natural again, changed her diet, and “she’s always blushing and giggling.â€

source: http://theboxhouston.com/9528828/breaking-news-beyonce-pregnant-with-second-baby/

tumblr_nbtow5GIJk1t1bj8wo1_1280.jpg

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ray of Light

Ooohh. Congratulations. A baby is always good. I'll have my eye on ha tho, that pillow scene was iconic.

But seriously this couple LOVES promo.

-Divorce rumors

-ELEVATOR

-Joint tour

-Pregnancy

Damn.

kermitxtinamadebyjolie.gif

:legend: Congrats to them. 

Sick of what? Beyonce getting pregnant? :dies:

lol no, of her and Jay being the "babes" of the media.... like c'mon...... 

Yay Beyoncé ! :nick: Good for her.

Maybe I just don't watch enough TV, but I'm surprised by the replies in this thread. :duck:

red rose here we come photo-thumb-187.png?_r=1377960736

Red is the correct colour though. She'd probably name her Green Rose (personally I think these weird names are designed to clip the children's wings so they don't surpass mommy's achievements later in their lives :wtf: but maybe I'm just a cynic)

"I am the world's greatest person that does not want to let people into the country."—US President Donald J. Trump

Archived