Predict Cheek To Cheek first week sales  

94 members have voted

1. 1. Predict Cheek To Cheek first week sales

Featured Posts

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply
gagaisitalian

I don't when the last time I saw an and old person shopping for cd's so y'all delusional if you think retirement homes are just taking little field trips to their nearest Target to pick this cd up.

giskardsb

I don't when the last time I saw an and old person shopping for cd's so y'all delusional if you think retirement homes are just taking little field trips to their nearest Target to pick this cd up.

I'm getting really tired of LMs stereotyping jazz fans. You all realize that many high schools and colleges have jazz programs and that not everyone is as ignorant of the outside world of music as many 14 year old pop fans, right?

so not true :smh: most sales will probably come from tonys fans because i and many other monsters dont have any use for this album. and you guys need to realize that just cuz we love gaga we dont have to love all her work.

tell'em and drag'emhottie2.gif

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

gagaisitalian

I'm getting really tired of LMs stereotyping jazz fans. You all realize that many high schools and colleges have jazz programs and that not everyone is as ignorant of the outside world of music as many 14 year old pop fans, right?

Cool.

I'm clearly referencing all the people in this thread saying old people are going to buy the album.

Goodbye.

Ladey Gagz

Well I mean if the elderly demographic start heading to the stores now, they may make it in time for second week sales so who knows? 

nooooo SCREAMING :sharon:

This. Thanks God that not everyone is ignorant as ****.

Archived