Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

VIDEO: Lady Gaga - Bang Bang (Live at Harper's Bazaar NYFW party)

Henry

Featured Posts

This version is actually quite different to what I remember from the album version she played backstage. The album version is absolutely amazing, as is this performance also.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ladle Ghoulash

Don't know how much I love this arrangement. Also, from a technical standpoint, don't think Gaga is supporting her voice enough in this video. The emotion is superb and the rawness of some parts is excellent, but, ultimately, not my favorite performance of hers. Can't wait for Cheek to Cheek Live, though. It's gonna ****ing slay us all.

CrownClown

I don't like how she sings this song tbh. It sounds weird when she shouts it. It gets better to the end tho.

Ladle Ghoulash

I love her voice and she really does have amazing technique (which i admire as a singer) but i hate how in every C2C song we've heard thus far she's belting her lungs out. I understand she wants to show the world what she can do as a singer, but changing up her style a little would keep it fresh.

I think the only song I've really loved her belting on is Lush Life.

I agree, except I find her technique to be less than stellar in this particular video (lack of breath support). But, yeah, in "Anything Goes", I think she goes up the octave and deviates from the melody too frequently. The best belting performance I think we've heard from C2C, aside from "Lush Life" (which I CANNOT wait for the studio version), would be "I Can't Give You Anything But Love". She sounds so alive and happy and her vocal is spot on. Sounds like a legend.

Kermit the frog

She sounds horrible, she rly needs to stop screaming all the time. And the instrumental is completely off :smh:

Didymus

That awful sound, indeed :thirst:

I dunno, really not feeling the way she's working her vocals on anything C2C-related so far, I'm really surprised.

That awful sound, indeed :thirst:

I dunno, really not feeling the way she's working her vocals on anything C2C-related so far, I'm really surprised.

Yeah, same here... I'm truly surprised. I was expecting amazing vocal performances, but so far everything has been veryveryvery amateurish americanidol belting and shouting with no real dynamics and colours. Yet I still have my hopes up for the rest of the album! :)

p.s. I have to call her out this time for being obviously drunk. Very unprofessional!

Archived