💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Willam Belli Appreciation Thread

Dunk96

Featured Posts

IMG_5445-edited-300dpi.jpg

Willam Belli (born June 30, 1982) is an American actor, drag queen, and recording artist, who is known for his recurring role as transs-xual Cherry Peck in Nip/Tuck and for being a contestant on the fourth season of RuPaul's Drag Race, for which he remains the only contestant ever disqualified from the series. In addition to acting, Belli found viral success with his music video parodies "Chow Down" and "Boy is a Bottom". He was a member of the Los Angeles pop group DWV until their split in June 2014.

Let us all look and embrace at the beauty of Willam!!!!!!!

MarryTheSequins

WILLAM IS MY FAVE I HAVE SO MUCH TO SAY I AM ACTUALLY IN LOVE WITH WILLAM

CAN SOMEONE PIN THIS THREAD I NEED TO TALK ABOUT HOW GORGEOUS THE AMERICAN APPAREL PHOTO IS AND HOW HOT HE IS OUT OF DRAG AND HOW I WISH HE WAS STRAIGHT

YALL CAN FIND MY DRAWINGS OF WILLAM ON MY INSTAGRAM

William's beatdown is HILARIOUS  :dies:

william's the only drag queen I know next to RuPaul :rip: mess of me

You don't deserve a point of view if the only thing you see is you.

ahhitsandrew

Honestly one of the fav's out there! Considering my own drag because of her! Also love that she likes gaga as well. 

WannaBeThatGUY

I love Willam. He's had one of the most wide-spanning careers of any Queen I know (I'd even go as far to say almost RuPaul famous).

His music kills me every time.

And he doesn't look fishy, he LITERALLY looks like a drag queen, which I think is great.

And he says the best stuff. 

I could never get enough of him.

Willam is hilarious. He invited my friend and I to a c-----e loaded afterparty one night and I'll never forget the amazing moment of watching him and Detox just RIP each other apart for a solid 5 minutes while we all almost suffocated from laughter.

Too much for one night, but so worth it

Archived