Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Madonna aiming for 2015 album release

Ray of Light

Featured Posts

Ray of Light

Confirmed by her manager. No one ever reads, so here's some pics! Link to Billboard article below if you care!

article-0-214B4C0500000578-845_634x679.j

A Bette Davis impersonator looking Queen Madge w/ Daddy Diplo 

article-0-214B4C2900000578-285_634x728.j

w/ ummm questionable looking Skrillex

article-0-214B4C2100000578-492_634x821.j

Queen fantasying and thinking of recreating Justify My Love w/ Daddy Diplo

article-0-214B4C1100000578-681_634x421.j

Golden Locks ICON, unimpressed red lipstick duck faced queen w/ the teen 13th album gang

http://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/pop-shop/6251384/madonna-new-album-2015-diplo

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ray of Light

CAN'T ****ING WAIT!

QUEEN GIVE IT 2 ME

nxUKYwV.gif

nxUKYwV.gif

nancy.jpg

Hard Candy is a great album, but you can do better, try another reference. Just in case you jinx it.

nancy.jpg

Ray of Light

Mess. Aiming though. I foresee another Hard Candy-tea year delay. 2016 here we come bey.gif

w/ the next stadium tour that will come for her OWN weave, 2nd time in a row bey.gif

I wish she could have released during the holiday season (big sales), but at least it seems like she's really enthusiastic about and dedicated to this album to be working on it so long so I'm sure it's going to be great!  :)

Ray of Light

I wish she could have released during the holiday season (big sales), but at least it seems like she's really enthusiastic about and dedicated to this album to be working on it so long so I'm sure it's going to be great!  :)

IKR! She's taking her time, recruiting more people along the way, enjoying her free days with her kids, NOT DIRECTING MOVIES o7Js2.gif

o7Js2.gif

IKR! She's taking her time, recruiting more people along the way, enjoying her free days with her kids, NOT DIRECTING MOVIES o7Js2.gif

o7Js2.gif

Can you imagine how epic the promotion for MDNA would've been without W.E.?  :giveup:

Archived