đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Do you think Madonna not being a fan hurt Gaga?

tokyodisko

Featured Posts

Robinladen

Madonna was half-joking and only talked of Gaga a few times in 2012 not so seriously+ sang 30 seconds of BTW(which fans make sound like the whole show  :roll: ).

EDIT: And Madonna has said many times that Gaga is talented, Madge is not pressed

Madonna is shady. She might not have dissed Gaga in a very direct rude way, but I really doubt those shady remarks were meant jokingly. She called Gaga reductive and said she was happy she helped to write the Born This Way song.

And her lead single was shady as **** too.

Maybe you'll do fine

As long as you don't lie to me

And pretend to be what you're not

Don't play the stupid game

Cause I'm a different kind of girl

Every record sounds the same

You've got to step into my world

Give me all your love and give me your love

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Psychedelic

Madonna was half-joking and only talked of Gaga a few times in 2012 not so seriously+ sang 30 seconds of BTW(which fans make sound like the whole show  :roll: ).

Whereas Gaga kept inspirational speeches and talked of not wanting the throne and making a mountain out of a molehill. Gaga still uses 'pressed Madonna fans' as an argument and that is a lil bit embarrassing

EDIT: And Madonna has said many times that Gaga is talented, Madge is not pressed

THIS  :applause:

:lmao: Out of curiosity what concert and what song did you ask?

Imagine the meltdowns here if Gaga did that :rip:

S&S Tour

Cherish :deadbanana:

*"No I don't think she copies me"

*"I like her i think she's talented"

*"I went to her show and i really enjoyed it"

*Poor Gaga :Emo:

Madonna is shady. She might not have dissed Gaga in a very direct rude way, but I really doubt those shady remarks were meant jokingly. She called Gaga reductive and said she was happy she helped to write the Born This Way song.

Maybe you'll do fine

*She didn't call Gaga reductive, she called the whole BTW / EY situation reductive.

*No, it was not mean, Madonna had the same sense of humor since the 80s, its not the first time she does something like this, if you think Gaga is some rare special case then :smh:

you all act like Madonna was obsessed with Gaga back in 2012. She only mentioned her in like 2-3 interviews only because the interviewer asked her about Gaga. and i don't think this feud is negative, madonna surely asked Gaga's team to use BTW in her show. both get over it now. you all simply don't know m's humour

Maybe you'll do fine

madonna called the comparaison of BTW - EY reductive, not Gaga herself. do some homeworks

*Madonna has a way of using the media in a humorist way that so many of you don't get because obviously you know nothing about Madonna.

*https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o6cGdCcU1uM

Probably, but had she been a better Madonna fan, she would've known Madge can be that b---hy and would've taken it with humor.

I once requested a song to Madonna at one of her concerts and she yelled 'F*ck you' at me... I laughed my ass off, you guys take Mage too serious, so does Gaga! :toofunny:

you requested rescue me ? haha

*Do you want Madonna to stop being Madonna and start kissing Gaga's ass so she can have your precious approval or?

*Madonna even invited Gaga to perform with her.

*Gaga is no victim here, please.

Robinladen

She didn't call Gaga reductive, she called the whole BTW / EY situation reductive.

No, it was not mean, Madonna had the same sense of humor since the 80s, its not the first time she does something like this, if you think Gaga is some rare special case then :smh:

Madonna is just b---hy, I know she dissed other people too, but I don't see it as humor. Give me other examples of her being mean while it being humor.

Pure Adrenaline

Maybe but I hope and think that gaga took the high road

Madonna is just pressed

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

Madonna is just b---hy, I know she dissed other people too, but I don't see it as humor. Give me other examples of her being mean while it being humor.

gaga was b---h with some other people too 

I already posted the Billie Jean / Like a Virgin video. she was poking fun AT HERSELF.

If Gaga was truly a fan like she claims to be, she would know all about Madonna's iconic sense of humor.

Is all show business done in a funny matter, Madonna stated that she thinks Gaga doesn't copy her + complimented Gaga on tour + invited her to perform with her, which by the way, Gaga declined.

Robinladen

gaga was b---h with some other people too 

Yes, but that is not the point in this discussion. The point was that Madonna her b---hyness is humor or not. When Gaga is b---hy it's not humor.

Archived