Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Do you think Madonna not being a fan hurt Gaga?

tokyodisko

Featured Posts

This is probably a sensitive topic to a lot of people, but I think Gaga is extremely insecure and self-doubting.

Do you think that she was really torn up when Madonna started "attacking" her?

We all know she fashioned herself after Madonna and used her for inspiration on a lot of things. She wanted to be Madonna/MJ 2.0 tbh.

I think that could have been a huge gut punch to Gaga's self esteem, because it seems like around that time is when Gaga also started getting very defensive and seemingly unhappy. 

Maybe that's why she now is trying too hard to stay away from pop star territory? 

Do you think she was insulted?

Let down?

What do you think?

I personally think Gaga's world was shaken up after the"feud" started. It's been a lot different since then and I think she's been trying to use Madonna as less of an inspiration, which I find disappointing. I'm not really a fan of Madge at all, but I do think she is a good role model for Gaga's career. 

Can we get opinions other than Madonna being old and pressed?  :awkney:

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply
monsterdreams

Maybe but I hope and think that gaga took the high road

Madonna is just pressed

Haters gonna need more than a flashlight for my shade

A bit, probably.

It must have stung to know her idol felt that way about her. 

You get a little disappointed when the person you look up to isn't who you thought they were, you know?

Computer

I think it did hurt her personally.  She was very hurt about Born This Way (single).  Remember the interview where she said she needed a cigarette?  It was supposed to be a fun time and everyone immediately criticized it including M.

💚💛💕❣⭕💢💢 | ⓜⓔⓡⓡⓨ ©ⓗⓡⓘⓢⓣⓜⓐⓢ

JEWRJEWR

Maybe but I hope and think that gaga took the high road

Madonna is just pressed

That old hag can stay pressed for life

:fan:

Fear, she's the mother of violence

no GaGa is a queen, the ultimate human being. She is neither pretty or ugly, just GaGa. She always creates the best songs (out of any popstar in the world!!!) and works the hardest, harder than a deep sea welder. 

Therefore, GaGa is always happy and is never bothered by these situations 

GaGa is earth & space, GaGa is life & unity. 

monketsharona

I think she cared. Madonna was her idol...

Now I think she has moved on...

Madonna is pressed, she's wrong about Gaga, working with her could be huge... 

A bit, probably.

It must have stung to know her idol felt that way about her. 

You get a little disappointed when the person you look up to isn't who you thought they were, you know?

Yeah, that's what I thought. I'm sure Gaga would never admit it, but I think it did hurt her a lot since she was one of her idols.

no

Gaga's career says otherwise. 

I think it did hurt her personally.  She was very hurt about Born This Way (single).  Remember the interview where she said she needed a cigarette?  It was supposed to be a fun time and everyone immediately criticized it including M.

I do remember that! I think it was her first touch of negative reviews without a huge fanfare, so coupled with Madonna, I think she got really upset. 

Archived