💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Grimes scrapped her new album 7 months ago!

blahblahblahhhh

Featured Posts

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Poor Grimes. I think the song is amazing. She should only follow her own visions. If she feels like making a more mainstrem sounding song, then she should do it. If she feels like making an experimental track - just do it. In my opinion the best work happens if you just get to do what feels right.

Exactly :applause:

Computer

Gaga should take notes.

:udidnt:  :deadbanana:

💚💛💕❣⭕💢💢 | ⓜⓔⓡⓡⓨ ©ⓗⓡⓘⓢⓣⓜⓐⓢ

The same fans that have never supported her by buying her material or paying to see her live

****ing joke. "Go" might have been different for her but she just threw her artistic integrity out the window by canning work and a vision she was proud of. She can't sit here and say it sucked when she was proud of Go

ShonfromBeyond

Watching this video, this is actually kind of what I though was going ARTPOP to be like ...... nevertheless I really like the song and I can't blame Grimes for wanting to get her name out there a little more, and if Go helped/helps do that then that's awesome for her, but maybe it's good that she's scrapping it. 

too bad she did it because of fans complaining rather than her own judgement, so that makes it hard to get too overjoyed... but i am content inside, because go is not up to par with her previous work. 

agreed 100%, charli xcx could learn a thing or two 

guess whos up in this bitch

agreed 100%, charli xcx could learn a thing or two 

No, the fans that support her should still support her vision and what makes her happy even if they don't like it

This is as ****ing ridiculous as fans being pressed as **** about C2C...like if this woman has had the impact on your life that you claim she has then you'd stop thinking about yourself for a second and be happy she's doing what makes her happy

The entitlement some pop fans feel is ridiculous :deadbanana:

Hope this doesn't mean we have to wait even longer :noparty:  love Go though, but visions is far superior, and I think she can definitely improve on both visions and go, she's so talented tbh

Kermit the frog

The fans, by and large, loved all of the tracks that were released before the album dropped. And still do. So, not sure how that would apply.

I was joking. :(

No, the fans that support her should still support her vision and what makes her happy even if they don't like it

This is as ****ing ridiculous as fans being pressed as **** about C2C...like if this woman has had the impact on your life that you claim she has then you'd stop thinking about yourself for a second and be happy she's doing what makes her happy

The entitlement some pop fans feel is ridiculous :deadbanana:

you're a fan of someone because you like their music, not because you latch onto a person and say anything to make them happy :flop:

if her fans didn't like go, it's pretty rude if they were vocal about it, but they have every right to have an opinion, and be disappointed if they don't like It

Kermit the frog

Then I apologize. It's getting more and more difficult to tell every day.

Stop trying then ;)

witchcocktor

She seems scared of her hipster fans and pitchfork disowning her. Poor pretentious girl.  :koons:

She basically confirmed that for the next album, she will have to limit herself to the idea of '' what would the fans like '' and that's just sad. She can't fully express herself and her artistic vision with those kinds of limits and borders.

Archived