💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Are Gaga and Adele on a similar level vocally?

VforVendetta

Can Gaga stand by Adele vocaly?  

79 members have voted

1. 1. Is Gaga's voice on par with Adele's?

• Yes, they would be an almost equal well-balanced duet
    • No, Gaga would bite the dust
    • She would overshadow Adele

Featured Posts

VforVendetta

Concept: Let's say that Gaga and Adele do a collaboration song together (a song that they will perform live as well obviously). The song will be Adele's style which means vocal song and no choreo. The concept is Gaga singing and playing the piano, not dancing - Adele singing.

Do you think Gaga would manage to stand well vocaly next to Adele with her vocals and her piano or she would get overshadowed? I am not asking who is a better vocalist or worse, I am asking if they are on the same level as vocalists or if one would overshadow the other.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Emrc5M_I34c

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jCya1yiFFP4

Take your time. Read the OP before posting and voting.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Computer

Their voices are both powerful, but such different tone and timbre, it would sound so beautiful together :giveup:

💚💛💕❣⭕💢💢 | ⓜⓔⓡⓡⓨ ©ⓗⓡⓘⓢⓣⓜⓐⓢ

VforVendetta

Their voices are both powerful, but such different tone and timbre, it would sound so beautiful together :giveup:

Agreed. One of the duets I'm dying to see in the future...

Gaga has a larger vocal range than Adele, but that doesn't necessarily mean she's a better singer. luv me both to death tho

i like it when u treat me mean it turns my mood from black to blue

MonsterMum

Adele has a nice thick and lush voice but limited in range. Gaga has a more fluid and dramatic voice and can reach higher.
Gaga COULD outshine her if she wanted to but she’s a trained vocalist with beautiful mid-belts as well so I think together they could make a great pair.

I think they're too different to compare really. Make Gaga sing an Adele song and she would fail but make Adele sing a rock song and Gaga would leave her in the ground :rip:

Archived