💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

57th GRAMMY Awards - Sam Smith, Beyoncé, Pharrell win big!

APPLAUSE4YOU

Featured Posts

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Haroon

Okay so I fell asleep right before the actual award show started, after being awake watching the red carpet for like two hours :flop: Just checked the winners up online and congratulations to Sam :applause: and Beyoncé for winning another 3 or more Grammys tonight :worship2:

Surprised that neither Bangerz nor PRISM won Pop Vocal Album but I'm sure there will be future opportunities so best of luck to Miley & Katy in the future :yes:

Were the performances good by the way? If they were then I'll watch them when it airs on TV tonight :party:

whitey still wins the hip hop category! Damn you white devils!!!  :grr:

I disapprove of what you say, but will defend to the death your right to say it.

HermioneGranger

I think Sam is great, but I also think it's stupidity when they give all the awards to just one artist.

Jeffrey_This_Way

Tony and the Lady were amazing, like always.  A well deserved win.  

Hozier and Annie Lennox.  Goddamn!  I've loved her for *decades* and she didn't disappoint.  I wasn't familiar with him until last night and I know I'll buy his album soon.  Impressed.  

Sam Smith and Mary J. Blige!  That was a real Grammy moment.  Congrats to him!  He was giving me Adele teas when he made his speech thanking the guy who broke his heart for helping him win 4 Grammys.

MADONNA MADONNA MADONNA.  We were in tears here, lol.  I was pissed when they cut to the backup singers just as she started to really shake that ass.  I wanted to see a Gaga reaction to her performance, and vice versa, but alas it wasn't to be.  

I was surprised about Beck winning! I'm a huge fan and have every album but it was still shocking that he won!  Congrats you cute talented little man!  

Archived