Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner

57th GRAMMY Awards - Sam Smith, Beyoncé, Pharrell win big!

APPLAUSE4YOU

Featured Posts

and why wasn't Madonna in the audience before her own performance? what was she doing? warming up the vocals?

get real... everyone leaves to get ready

Because her performance was very close to the start of the show?

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Go get ready 70 minutes prior to her performance? :usrs:

Very bitter and b---hy move of hers.

You know it's very possible she went to warm up her vocals... And Gaga being Gaga always takes a long time tk get prepared and ready.

I understand that you are a Madonna fan but you can't even start calling Gaga a b---h when your fave was the personification of it in 2012 towards Gaga.....

I like both artists and Madonna did okay.... Just think she should have sang live more and Gaga probably had to get dressed and warm up her vocals or do whatever she wants to do

darkchylde

Gwen Stefani, Taylor Swift, Nicki Minaj and Miley Cyrus were the best dressed from this years' Red Carpet and no one can convince me otherwise.

REALLY NOW?

:lmao:  :fail:  :lmao:  :fail:

Well I think keeping a grudge 3 whole years after what happened is a bit too much in my book. Sure she can hate her all she wants but leaving during the performance is just...

Except for Madonna, I'm agree with the article in all the outfits.

Iggy has a great dress but the hair ruined the look. 

androiduser

Because her performance was very close to the start of the show?

so why wasn't she in the audience to cheer Annie Lennox?

Well I think keeping a grudge 3 whole years after what happened is a bit too much in my book. Sure she can hate her all she wants but leaving during the performance is just...

Gaga has literally never been interested in this feud creating by the media and madonna herself

tonight she just wants to sing a Jazz song with her loved friend Tony Bennet and now she is taking time to get ready for her performance, cause unlike Madonna she has a good voice that needs to get ready, plus we don't know what she is doing backstage, maybe something shocking, it's gaga

not everything in this world is about Madonna you know

ibsSMUxbjOT5Kk.gif

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

Vernier

There are loads of reasons she could have left besides "shade"

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

Archived