Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

57th GRAMMY Awards - Sam Smith, Beyoncé, Pharrell win big!

APPLAUSE4YOU

Featured Posts

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
KrisFromMars

I'm glad Gaga in the front row that should show her a lot tonight. I wonder what she's gonna wear? I'm sick of this C2C era I feel like I'm 57 :deadbanana:

KrisFromMars

I'm sorry but I don't wanna see Gaga and tony. I wish it was just gags doing a song from AP

bionic

mess @ everyone turning on Katy when a week ago they were worshipping her Super Bowl performance

buy bionic

Madonna

There's 31 performers in there, if every one performs a 3 minutes song it will be 1 hour and 33 minutes of performances, does that leave the Grammy itself to happen in 27 minutes??

Most of them sing in groups of 2-3 ppl

Are you serious? I think she annoys the hell out of the GP in part because she never does a performance where she doesn't excessively show off how well she can sing

Yes that's true but now she has a new song to sing and hopefully she won't fall into the bad habits she had with Problem and Break Free (Not Bang Bang because she had to compete with Jessie J). She can keep it simple but powerful, just like Adele did.

Also the GP only know how well she can sing from Problem and Break Free but One Last Time will show so many layers new layers to her voice, this night could be hers tbh. It'll be hard but she could do it.

Mariah - Ariana - Rihanna

I would have much rather Katy win for Teenage Dream or One of the Boys which were both quality albums but I guess Dark Horse was the best song on Prism.

Archived