💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

57th GRAMMY Awards - Sam Smith, Beyoncé, Pharrell win big!

APPLAUSE4YOU

Featured Posts

JusticeforVenus

"Taylor Swift could’ve won it before she said, “I’m not country anymore.†Because there are country voters going, “Bitch! You left us! We’re not voting for you this year"

:lmao:  hahaha laughing so hard... looks like she is not winning anything cuz the b---h left them  :derpga:

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Now go ahead and tell me white privellege is a myth

No, sounds like he'd giving Iggy the same extra credit blacks and women get when they break barriers in a white male dominated profession.

Seriously though, how can anybody deny Iggy benefits from white privilege now? She is marketable and "interesting" because she is a white girl doing "hip-hop."

Same way Tiger Woods and Obama enjoy "black privilege" (see above).Tiger wouldn't have been so marketable if he was just another white dude, and Obama wouldn't have won a Nobel Prize in 2009 when he'd done nothing.

JusticeforVenus

-----------------------

I dont understandf why Beyonce has to win???? Just because she released a surprise album with videos????  :blehga:

Her album is not the greatest thing ever, u cant deny that 21 and Random Access Memories were so great BUUUT Beyonce is just an album with videos  ...  :manicure:  Sasha was a better album, It truly deserved an AOY Grammy  :fthis:  but noooo Beyonce...

By the way. this is not flamebait, it is just my humble opinion  :flutter:

FGGrayson

gn4jWPv.gif

cant stop watching this :cryga:

𝗠𝗮𝗻𝗱𝘆 𝗠𝗼𝗼𝗿𝗲 • 𝗟𝗮𝗱𝘆 𝗚𝗮𝗴𝗮 • 𝗦𝗼𝗽𝗵𝗶𝗲-𝗘𝗹𝗹𝗶𝘀 𝗕𝗲𝘅𝘁𝗼𝗿

HighwayGuy

B9Qpt3iCYAAG0sR.jpg

Taylor is sitting near Gaga and Beyoncé & Katy is sitting near Madonna and Rihanna

I love how all the musicians are there with their Grammys and then there's Katy ...

Please tell me this is a joke, these people should not be voting for the Grammys if this is the kind of reasoning they use. Embarrassing.

bionic

Kim is a musician now? Lol

well she does have her flop singles, but it's a bit much that she gets her own front row seat and isn't just Kanye's +1

EDIT: actually, she might just be Kanye's +1 but with a nameplate 

buy bionic

Psychedelic

Dark Horse deserves the best pop duo Grammy if Say Something doesn't get it. Why is Say Something nominated this year and not last year. That song is old as ****. :smh:

This

Archived