57th GRAMMY Awards - Sam Smith, Beyoncé, Pharrell win big!

APPLAUSE4YOU

Featured Posts

xoxo cupcakke

it was basic, admit it. it felt like a rework of gaga's paparazzi perf @ vmas with toros y toreros. it didn't make much sense either. what does bullfighting have to do with love?

did she even sing

no

She did sing

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She needs to drop the #RevolutionOfLove ****. Nobody cared then, nobody cares now.

Plus it doesn't go with her persona which is, well, a b---h. :rip:

The Taylor Brigade: KNOCKOUT

CroatiaGeisha

it was basic, admit it. it felt like a rework of gaga's paparazzi perf @ vmas with toros y toreros. it didn't make much sense either. what does bullfighting have to do with love?

did she even sing

no

Metaphor for conquering the struggle of heartbreak.

I really wished she would have explored the concept more instead of recreating the video and adding kind of a vague (awkward?) intro. 

Everything about it was perfect.  The only shining performance in this night of nothing but boring performances. 

THE QUEEN!!!!!!!

AquaFire Witch

She looked great but the song is a mess. Easily forgettable. They only sang along and got into it because it's.............Madonna.

She needs to drop the #RevolutionOfLove ****. Nobody cared then, nobody cares now.

Nobody also cares about what you think, but you keep charing your hate anyway.

Get off her pole.  :bye:

Everyone is praising Madonna's performance left and right...

Except on Gagadaily.   What a shock. LMAO!  Some of you are so pressed.  Its been 3 years since "REDUCTIVEGATE".  Get over it.  You are just looking like fools now.

darkchylde

Metaphor for conquering the struggle of heartbreak.

I really wished she would have explored the concept more instead of recreating the video and adding kind of a vague (awkward?) intro. 

I still don't like the use of it as if it was any kind of art. But I guess everything was indeed very well executed so it made a nice performance by madge.

androiduser

Everything about it was perfect.  The only shining performance in this night of nothing but boring performances. 

THE QUEEN!!!!!!!

WHAT was perfect?

the 75% playback 25% live vocals?

the awkward walking from left to right, and a few dance moves?

She herself was literally good at nothing... the dancers and the choir were great, but that's not Madonna

:omgexcited: Call it like it is!!!

Everyone is praising Madonna's performance left and right...

Except on Gagadaily.   What a shock. LMAO!  Some of you are so pressed.  Its been 3 years since "REDUCTIVEGATE".  Get over it.  You are just looking like fools now.

That's so true. I can't stand so many unnecessary hate. 

Anyway, I am really glad for the performance. It was amazing. The praise all around just proves it.

Archived