💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

57th GRAMMY Awards - Sam Smith, Beyoncé, Pharrell win big!

APPLAUSE4YOU

Featured Posts

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hellspont

There's been a lot of great songs performed so I don't mind. I'd rather see ballads then a bunch of lip-synced pop performances tbh

Anderson123

This is what the Grammys is about, it's mostly performances like that. I'd rather see this than Katy Perry/Nicki Minaj/Iggy Azalea/Ariana Grande/Jessie J annoying voices. I'm in the middle of a family reunion so I don't know if Sia performed already but I want to see that, and Gaga.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M3s1ZYl4AS8

slays or sucks?

it's up to you

"watching it right now"

edit: it was good, the outfit was stunning

newyork-clap-o.gif

but I expected way more coming from someone like Madonna tbh, I think everything I saw in here was kinda predictable

basically I don't feel like watching this again tbh

I wonder what was gaga's reaction since she was there

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

There's been a lot of great songs performed so I don't mind. I'd rather see ballads then a bunch of lip-synced pop performances tbh

It's not even that they're ballads actually...

Where is the production? Where is the excitement? Let's face it, in 2015 your voice can't give you an exciting performance alone...

Ladey Gagz

This is what the Grammys is about, it's mostly performances like that. I'd rather see this than Katy Perry/Nicki Minaj/Iggy Azalea/Ariana Grande/Jessie J annoying voices. I'm in the middle of a family reunion so I don't know if Sia performed already but I want to see that, and Gaga.

3 out of the 5 people you mentioned are performing/performed though :rip:

but Ariana and Jessie did perform :rip:and Katy will too :deadbanana:

and no, Sia's performance is towards the end of the show :rofl:

Hellspont

good except for the ending where she has to throw in a choir to make it seem really powerful and great, then the ending was reductive  :thetea:  :reductive:

Archived