💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

57th GRAMMY Awards - Sam Smith, Beyoncé, Pharrell win big!

APPLAUSE4YOU

Featured Posts

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pas si chaud comme tu.  :hug:

I hope I spelled that correctly en francais.

only the ''tu'' is not correct, what did you wanted to say ?

no he makes so many great songs still.  :nick:  i dont jump on whoever is atm the most popular  ;)

If that's in reference to my Taylor avi, I'm a stan since 2009 ;) And I was kidding with the gif, I just haven't heard anything from him since The Boy Who Knew Too Much. I still see him in The Voice France though.

who will love me when the night is over

Cody Draco

my point exactly. 

I mean I think she was on Letterman or something and she had a black veil that looked so much more natural and lowkey. She claims she doesn't like attention/the fame yet by doing this at the Grammys red carpet she is just begging for people to notice her. I'm not gonna just sit by and not point this out. :ohwell:

somnambulist

I'm not a huge fan, the shoulders look cool but otherwise it looks like cheap lingerie to me. I'm a fan of the boots and her face looks great and vibrant, but the outfit is a mess to me.

I mean she writes her own songs so I will give her credit there, but that doesn't necessarily make her pleasant to listen to. I do respect her though. I just don't understand the consensus that appears to be on this site that Sia is untouchable and unflawed. :kiss:

I agree with you 110%. She writes good music and she's a great writer, she has a lot of talent. I guess I just don't liker her voice or her whole image. I don't understand it either :hehe:

SILENT HILL

Why couldn't she of covered her face with a veil like snl. She could've of used this (ridiculous) look for another less important event

iloveit123

She is definitely going to be on every worst dressed list, lol. But I suppose she knows how to get dat attention. :-)

RodeckDanny

omg i really like the rebel heart album title but the matador theme does not fit to me, and that outfit is very bad. 

Listen to my debut pop single 'Want You Bad'! (link on Insta)

Archived