Die With A Smile Music Video Banner

57th GRAMMY Awards - Sam Smith, Beyoncé, Pharrell win big!

APPLAUSE4YOU

Featured Posts

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
darkchylde

I don't think she said anything about it tho

People at the SS confirmed that by October she had 3 videos shot. And she liked a post a while ago about the style video coming on time for st. valentine.

Stephen

omg, I thought the OP was nominated... and then I realized it was a message from Taylor... :spin:

Omfg :lmao:

Fiona Apple

People at the SS confirmed that by October she had 3 videos shot. And she liked a post a while ago about the style video coming on time for st. valentine.

Oh yea I've heard something about it. Valentine's day tho. It's too late  :toofloppy:

Weasel

omg, I thought the OP was nominated... and then I realized it was a message from Taylor...  :spin:

Omg same :koons: 

I don't think she said anything about it tho

She shot the Shake It Off video in May and two videos back to back in June/July or something according to her father, and one of them was obviously the Blank Space video. The info came from one of the Secret Sessions :)

who will love me when the night is over

Fiona Apple

She shot the Shake It Off video in May and two videos back to back in June/July or something according to her father, and one of them was obviously the Blank Space video. The info came from one of the Secret Sessions :)

Cool. So she won't release other singles after Style cause of the tour?  :fat:

Cool. So she won't release other singles after Style cause of the tour?  :fat:

I think she will! The tour starts in May so she definitely has time to shoot one before it starts. And there is always the dreaded tour music video she is contractually obligated to make (if I recall correctly), so imo we'll get Style, the tour video and maybe another one if the previous ones do well.

she doesnt need any promo lol

She needs if she wants to make it ha Teenage Dream era

Fiona Apple

I think she will! The tour starts in May so she definitely has time to shoot one before it starts. And there is always the dreaded tour music video she is contractually obligated to make (if I recall correctly), so imo we'll get Style, the tour video and maybe another one if the previous ones do well.

She could easily break Teenage Dream's 5 #1s record if she tried. :yes:

She could easily break Teenage Dream's 5 #1s record if she tried. :yes:

I sure hope so! But we'll see with Style I guess. Typically, her 2nd singles flop (Blank Space was an exception) and her 3rd singles slay (Mean, I Knew You Were Trouble) so there is precedent :air: A Grammy performance would have given it a nice push though

Redstreak

Ugh she always does this. Every time the tour comes up she completely abandons the rest of the era for it.

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

Archived