Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

57th GRAMMY Awards - Sam Smith, Beyoncé, Pharrell win big!

APPLAUSE4YOU

Featured Posts

Ladey Gagz

I think Irs actually Taylor. But not the one you refered to, but Taylor Swift. She is either beside either behind her, I a--lyzed photos a bit.

Hm may be a possibility. I don't think they'd put Haim in the front rows though :huh:

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Child

Hope Britney will be there !

Looks like there's no one. She's probably on the edge of the row.

Looks like there's no one. She's probably on the edge of the row.
She loves being on the edge.
‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Paper Gangsta

Hm may be a possibility. I don't think they'd put Haim in the front rows though :huh:

Haim is in the third row based from the photos, so I guess Taylor is behind Gaga

when some things were first announced, i thought this year's Grammys were going to be a flop but after seeing this seating chart gorl i will be scalped  :rip:  i don't think i've ever seen such a star-studded event tbh

thathimerosguy

if gaga and tony are in the front that means they might win since tony is old and they dont want him walking far..all he ahs to do is walk up steps yaaass we got this grammy bookmark me hoes

Ray of Light

Beyonce and Jay Z in the second row :udidnt:

Madonna in front of them :udidnt:

Now that MADONNA is back in lead of the illuminati, Jay Z and his little wife will take the backseat :applause:

Archived