Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
musician

Kylie Minogue

bionic

Featured Posts

bionic

I don't understand how I'm suddenly starting to become a big fan of her music....

Her new track with Giorgio Morodor is fantastic, and Kiss Me Once was underrated.

Half the gays on here haven't even heard of her (and have never listened to a Madonna song) but still feel knowledged enough in pop music to unilaterally declare Gaga the best there ever was. You're ahead on that respect!

buy bionic

• Replies 452
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sugarfall

OK after someone made that Kylie tour thread I decided to listen to her Best of album and I'm LIVING!

I had only heard Can't Get You Outta My Head and I Was Gonna Cancel before :giveup: 

bionic

OK after someone made that Kylie tour thread I decided to listen to her Best of album and I'm LIVING!

I had only heard Can't Get You Outta My Head and I Was Gonna Cancel before :giveup: 

​like the best and worst :giveup: 

buy bionic

Sugarfall

​I really haven't heard any awful songs, only a few boring ones that I couldn't finish all towards the end, but then there's songs like Spinning Around, On A Night Like This, Confide In Me and Get Outta My Way :giveup: 

bionic

​I really haven't heard any awful songs, only a few boring ones that I couldn't finish all towards the end, but then there's songs like Spinning Around, On A Night Like This, Confide In Me and Get Outta My Way :giveup: 

​you better workship the entire Aphrodite album!!!

buy bionic

​I adore both of those songs so I hope you aren't calling either of them bad.

I've kind of always been aware of Kylie. I grew up in the UK, and she's a big name over here, a household name, and her music tends to do well, so every album and every lead single makes the news. I was surrounded by her music growing up, but never really a fan until recently.

Spock

My thread's impact 

Happy you you got into her!

who will love me when the night is over

Spock

I really want to join SayHey to request unreleased stuff and such (I have an account and never post) but they're all such a bunch of b---hes

​I adore both of those songs so I hope you aren't calling either of them bad.

​GOOMW is just perfection :legend:
And it's not that I Was Gonna Cancel is awful but there's a lot of resentment towards it lol. Tragic single choice during an already tough era and an even more tragic music video

Sugarfall

My thread's impact 

Happy you you got into her!

​Thank you so much, I'm bopping to Into The Blue rn :bunny: 

Artrave Canada

KYLIE IS THE BESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSTTT<

I just Bought the KMOT DVD its perfect

bionic

I really want to join SayHey to request unreleased stuff and such (I have an account and never post) but they're all such a bunch of b---hes

​GOOMW is just perfection :legend:
And it's not that I Was Gonna Cancel is awful but there's a lot of resentment towards it lol. Tragic single choice during an already tough era and an even more tragic music video

The users on that site are seriously vile. There are a group of three or so who have been on the site for ages who just criticise everything Kylie does, then half the forum flocks to their support. Any disagreement and you get personal attacks 

I really liked IWGC when the album first came out but the video and the behind the scenes drama and my general Pharrell hatred soured it

buy bionic

Spock

The users on that site are seriously vile. There are a group of three or so who have been on the site for ages who just criticise everything Kylie does, then half the forum flocks to their support. Any disagreement and you get personal attacks 

I really liked IWGC when the album first came out but the video and the behind the scenes drama and my general Pharrell hatred soured it

​Oh really? Are you an active member and stuff? I have no idea of inside drama because I just go once every two months for five minutes, but yeah I've seen that the bashing is real. And people say we bash Gaga on GGD lol. I just noticed that the general atmosphere is so intense. Like intense intense. Not only the Kylie hate but like a poor dude made a thread asking about who her new manager was or whatever and they're just rude and insult him.
Do you know of other Kylie forums or sites? I need somewhere to get my fix :giveup:

What bts drama? :gum:
I just loved how she recycled that Pharrell story in every interview :dies:

bionic

​Oh really? Are you an active member and stuff? I have no idea of inside drama because I just go once every two months for five minutes, but yeah I've seen that the bashing is real. And people say we bash Gaga on GGD lol. I just noticed that the general atmosphere is so intense. Like intense intense. Not only the Kylie hate but like a poor dude made a thread asking about who her new manager was or whatever and they're just rude and insult him.Do you know of other Kylie forums or sites? I need somewhere to get my fix :giveup:

What bts drama? :gum:
I just loved how she recycled that Pharrell story in every interview :dies:

I don't really post but I 'like' to read. I like to know what others think (hence my GGD membership) but I really struggle to care for anything the majority of SayHey members think. For a bunch of Kylie fans they sure as hell are miserable ****s. 

Unfortunately it's the only real active Kylie fansite, and its not a nice place to visit. They get so uppity over leaks/asking questions about Kylie's personal life/anything to do with cancer/feathers/William Baker/feathers/her career in Australia since Wow etc etc. When people think GGD is bad, I think "they don't know anything..."

The scandal basically revolves around Kylie being accused of not paying the dancers in the video. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2612110/Kylie-Minogue-denies-dancers-worked-free-film-music-video.html

​Kylie adores recycling stories. I don't think she's gone a single year since 2000 without telling the story about the Spinning Around hotpants. Its especially fun when she tells it differently each time. The Aphrodite era story was about her Dolly Parton litmus test. :toofloppy: 

buy bionic

Psychedelic

at 3:53 more specifically :miley: 

Watch concert tours of your faves be reduced to dust below :flirt:

Michael

But let's discuss this impeccible career peak and general pop second coming of Jesus tho

Archived