💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
musician

Kylie Minogue

bionic

Featured Posts

iloveit123

Kylie is definitely one of my fave pop stars of all time! Seen her live twice as well, and I was blown away!

• Replies 452
  • Created
  • Last Reply

​compared to a LOT of musicians she can't, yes she can perform but she can't put on half as good a show as Gaga, Beyonce, Madonna, MJ, Cher & many others & before u link me to some performance with a million props & dancers, energy makes a performance as compared to staging.

Hence why Gaga does probably the best tours around now

​I've been to a Kylie concert during the X era and it was one of the best shows in my life. better than Madonna and Beyoncé.

ThisGuyTony

The only two Kylie albums missing from my iPod are Enjoy Yourself and Let's Get to It. :hunty:

Spock

​So here for that, let's make all little monsters stan for Kylie while Gaga is living her love life :lolly:

​Let's organize it! and give all the little homos-xuals their birthright of stanning for the one and only Princess of Pop :legend:

who will love me when the night is over

Psychedelic

For those naive ones who haven't watched the incomparable and glorious Aphrodite Les Folies Tour, please pull your heads out of your asses and watch here... updating the OP with this :gaycat:

Spock

The only two Kylie albums missing from my iPod are Enjoy Yourself and Let's Get to It. :hunty:

​Enjoy Yourself is my fave PWL album! The cover alone gives me life :giveup:

Spock

​I don't really post but I 'like' to read. I like to know what others think (hence my GGD membership) but I really struggle to care for anything the majority of SayHey members think. For a bunch of Kylie fans they sure as hell are miserable ****s. 

Unfortunately it's the only real active Kylie fansite, and its not a nice place to visit. They get so uppity over leaks/asking questions about Kylie's personal life/anything to do with cancer/feathers/William Baker/feathers/her career in Australia since Wow etc etc. When people think GGD is bad, I think "they don't know anything..."

The scandal basically revolves around Kylie being accused of not paying the dancers in the video. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2612110/Kylie-Minogue-denies-dancers-worked-free-film-music-video.html

​Kylie adores recycling stories. I don't think she's gone a single year since 2000 without telling the story about the Spinning Around hotpants. Its especially fun when she tells it differently each time. The Aphrodite era story was about her Dolly Parton litmus test. :toofloppy: 

"'As our budget is constrained there will be no payment however we are looking to feature as many faces as possible. This will be a great opportunity for exposure,’ the email read."

nnn Interscope lost $25M teas :air:

​Yeah, I really don't understand how Kylie, who is like the nicest person ever, has such ****ty stans. I'll make do I guess!

:lmao: yes I remember that Dolly song she sang with Jake Shears. I wish she would do more stuff with him :flutter:

Psychedelic

I'm not letting this thread die for now...

This goes out to that member who dared to say Kylie needed tons of dancers and amazing props to put on a show... No hunty, she slays performances even with modest, intimate settings

Spock

For those naive ones who haven't watched the incomparable and glorious Aphrodite Les Folies Tour, please pull your heads out of your asses and watch here... updating the OP with this :gaycat:

​Educate GGD on what a pop concert should be like :whitney:

FrankGutz

I still don't know who she is:bye:

:bye:

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

FrankGutz

some of my faves DANCE  bops of her

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

RAMROD

Better The Devil You Know, and Je Ne Sais Pas Purqoui >>>>>>>>>

Oh also songs in Light Years too :applause:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

FrankGutz

I remember when i was younger, once i was so ****ed up with ecstasy & remember i was blasting In My Arms, ooooh god, that was amazing hahahaha, i was addicted to Love at First Sight at college & my anthem was Get Outta my Way when one of my ex cheated on me, o my god :cryga:  when will Madonna, madge could neva

Archived