šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Nicki Minaj not allowed to speak at old High School

Cersei

Featured Posts

You'd think LaGuardia would want to have Nicki come talk to the kids. But, I guess they think that she's "below" the talent the want to be cultivating smh

Laguardia? Didn't someone make a thread about that school like a week ago? I bet he is FUMING! :lmao:

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Redstreak

hi

what the **** is happening in this thread right now?

really? because she's sung and rapped about her ass and ***, she can no longer be inspirational or a role model? really?

she's an impressively vocal and blatant feminist, routinely encourages her fans to stay in school, and is one of the most successful artists in her genre.

what the actual ****. gaga fans of all people should understand that a woman can be s-xual and provocative while stills being inspirational and a role model.

No, singing about erotic material is trashy, whorish, and only reflects negatively on one's character as a whole. Well I mean that's only if it's not Gaga doing it, otherwise it's inspirational and shows how in touch she is with her s-xuality and her feminist pioneering ways.

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

No, singing about erotic material is trashy, whorish, and only reflects negatively on one's character as a whole. Well I mean that's only if it's not Gaga doing it, otherwise it's inspirational and shows how in touch she is with her s-xuality and her feminist pioneering ways.

slay me

educate me

microwave me

serve me

witchcocktor

Ugh at people making this about feminism or something. :toofunny:

Ā 

I'm sorry but this '' the guy is a player, the woman is a ***** '' thing is so annoying, and untrue to some degree lmao.

DrewStevens

The meltdowns parents would have over it would be unbearable on the school i'm sure. Inspiring or not she's a controversial figure in pop culture that may not thrive in a school environment as a speaker.

Ā 

This. Nobody is going to take her seriously after Anaconda for a while.

Redstreak

slay me

educate me

microwave me

serve me

Io6gYCx.png

Ā 

Ā 

r4IeLTY.jpg

Ā 

Ā 

Vj1Gjm3.jpg

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

ByZSnVe.jpg

Redstreak

at least his dream of getting his ass eaten finally happened :giggle:

Everyone should have the chance to experience that :giveup:

GypsyPrince

It's because she has no talent.

She even failed her singing courses there, did she not?

Ā 

She's more of the prime example of what looks and plastic can do for you in the industry.Ā 

Ā 

Nicki can be a lot of things but to say that she has no talent while you spend YOUR time on the Internet talking about her. Alright if you say so.

Ā 

tumblr_inline_naugfhJz0B1qi3vx8.gif

witchcocktor

Nicki can be a lot of things but to say that she has no talent while you spend YOUR time on the Internet talking about her. Alright if you say so.

Ā 

tumblr_inline_naugfhJz0B1qi3vx8.gif

Ā 

So we can't talk about people on the internet if they aren't talented?Ā  :excuseme:Ā 

So we can't talk about people on the internet if they aren't talented?Ā  :excuseme:

She is talented though, and even if she wasn't she's still got you obsessed with her on the internet while she gets thousands for rapping a few lines on a song.

Archived