Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga DRAGS rude user on Twitter for telling her to forget C2C

GypsyPrince

Featured Posts

bumblebee

What many people seem to forget is that since 2009 there has not  been A YEAR when Gaga wasn't touring. She has been playing concert tours live EVERY YEAR SINCE JUST DANCE WENT NO.1, so to blame her for lack of enthusiasm towards fans and careless attitude towards her fanbase is stupidity at least. 

No matter whether fans express or don't express their negativity towards her idea to make a record with one of the most known, famous, profound and professional jazz singers in history, this won't change a thing in her mind. C2C is happening and there is nothing we can do about it, so spamming Gaga with nagging is... useless. Let the girl have some fun, she has been working really hard and totally deserves her right to do whatever she wants (with her body  :derpga:

• Replies 513
  • Created
  • Last Reply
bionic

No he didn't, he said that she should be focusing on ARTPOP :awkney:

wasn't it the next solo album? act ii or whatever it'll end up being (that's not a joint venture)

buy bionic

HOTRODSGAGA

im sorry but shes turned into a ****... there is no reason to ever respond to a fan like that. this is why i like her music but find her cringeworthy now most times. shes changed so much its hard to believe. this probably crushed this person...

this person was crushing gaga. Just because she's a popstar doesnt mean she has to put up with immature people 24/7. She's not a saint

well the point is... if her ARTPOP album is so disposable then its not art at all and that makes her a pop star instead of an artist. she cant have it both ways. shs proving that her 'art' is disposable... not good

How do you figure that? After all the art stuff she has done with ARTPOP? 

Can I ask you honestly, why are you still a fan, and why do you post here? All I ever see you do on here is b*tch and moan about everything she does, so surely if you're not happy with her, wouldn't it be better to spend your time on things/people that you are happy with?

I can see it now if Cheek to Cheek sells extremely well and hits #1 

Those who hate it now will love it just because of this people don't take music seriously any more and it's so sad to see 

HUH?!..lol give her luck to sell c2c (covered songs) "extremely well" lol  :manicure: .......N It"s good for u if she makes u like jazz but it doesn't mean u r open-mind lol...

RainingOnMe

Everybody is entitled to their own opinion, I don't like jazz either, but you don't have to express your "opinion" in such a b---hy way. The attitude of some fans is cringeworthy. He totally deserved it and now he is acting like a immature b---hy twink.

:worship:

ThatSLAYGUY

She can do jazz but shes so artistic and yet is just covering old ****ing jazz songs... nobody cares. shes bitter about it and being passive aggressive to someone who loved her. shes being a b---h

Art can come in MANY forms

Open your mind 

VforVendetta

Well tbh this is a confusing era. She's touring for ARTPOP but C2C is coming out in like a week and ARTPOP hasn't been mentioned since the G.U.Y. video :koons:

She was also touring TMB when the first single of BTW was out though.

Kermit the frog

This "why are you still here?" argument is so focking tired, you people need to come up with something better :smh:

Ive said it a hundred times. Im a fan of the music and fashion but find her to be a totally contradictory and self righteous liar tbh... nothing she says is true in general. I adored ARTPOP and I find it tragic that shes been so sloppy with it. Disagreements with management aside shoulnt derail an entire project and make it disposable especially after all the ****ing hype

I don't believe it has been disposable. It's not like she cancelled the tour or something. We don't know everything that goes on behind the scenes anyway. And I don't agree that nothing she says is true at all.

What many people seem to forget is that since 2009 there has not  been A YEAR when Gaga wasn't touring. She has been playing concert tours live EVERY YEAR SINCE JUST DANCE WENT NO.1, so to blame her for lack of enthusiasm towards fans and careless attitude towards her fanbase is stupidity at least. 

No matter whether fans express or don't express their negativity towards her idea to make a record with one of the most known, famous, profound and professional jazz singers in history, this won't change a thing in her mind. C2C is happening and there is nothing we can do about it, so spamming Gaga with nagging is... useless. Let the girl have some fun, she has been working really hard and totally deserves her right to do whatever she wants (with her body  :derpga:

I totally agree. People don't realize how hard things got for her during ARTPOP. People lose steam and motivation, and as we saw in another thread, she even said she didn't want to sing anymore. (http://gagadaily.com/index.php/topic/121240-gaga-i-didnt-even-want-to-sing-anymore-but-tony-saved-my-life/) Fans seem to forget this. They want their pop star at 150% but don't realize what it takes to be there, especially when others are taking advantage of her. 

Archived