💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga DRAGS rude user on Twitter for telling her to forget C2C

GypsyPrince

Featured Posts

wow, "jazz is actual music". he wasn't saying it wasn't. he was contrasting the jazz album with the next solo gaga album. not that hard a point to get, gaga. plus he didn't even tweet her directly, he was just expressing his thoughts about not caring for this album at all. it's just an album.  but somehow he insulted gaga and her ancestors. give me a break. she was silly to respond.

• Replies 513
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DrewStevens

Everybody is entitled to their own opinion, I don't like jazz either, but you don't have to express your "opinion" in such a b---hy way. The attitude of some fans is cringeworthy. He totally deserved it and now he is acting like a immature b---hy twink.

Kermit the frog

https://twitter.com/12420628/status/510016528209960960/photo/1

:sick:  :sick:

NNNNNNnnnnnnnnnnnnnNN :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

GagaMyBlood95

He wasnt being that rude...he is just saying what a majoritty of fans are thinking... shes neglecting the fans hardcore and doing something that is really worthless (to most) i mean if she created her own jazz songs hat would be one thing but shes not... nobody really cares that much about it and she seems realyl bitter over it

I disagree because he said GAGA CAN YOU FORGET...

Of course she can't forget, that's her current album and it will be out in 12 days, how can she forget it? If he read that interview ion which Gaga explains how this music healed her and how Tony helped her deal with her problems she had during ARTPOP era, he wouldn't want her to just forget about C2C...

I also want her to continue what she does best - making pop records in general but I couldn't be more happy and proud at her doing this jazz album for us AND for her!

Please read this and stop saying no one cares about this jazz record just because you don't...

There are MANY fans and many who will become fans that want this record to happen including me so please, your opinion is your opinion, don't say MAJORITY of this fanbase lol

she looked up his tweet...it wasnt even directed to her...what kind of psyco even does that. shes always done it...shes really insecure and weird now. i miss when she didnt even respond to negativity. but ever since te pot smoking shes been passive aggressive. i.e. kelly osbourne

As someone has said multiple times, she can see what people tweet even if she isn't "@" because she has a verified account. I don't think sticking up for your work is weird at all. I'm sorry but the fan was rude and she had every right to say something.

He wasnt being that rude...he is just saying what a majoritty of fans are thinking... shes neglecting the fans hardcore and doing something that is really worthless (to most) i mean if she created her own jazz songs hat would be one thing but shes not... nobody really cares that much about it and she seems realyl bitter over it

It WAS rude, no matter how you try to spin it as a product of her "neglect." Even insulting, and to Tony as well tbh.

She's happy and proud of this album. Some fans can't even respect that it's something she cares about, something that is valuable to her, at the very least, and she's the b---hy one for saying something?

Kermit the frog

if c2c get's grammys you all will lick her asshole again BOOKMARK IT 

and if it doesn't, everyone will be calling it a "mistake" and "just a side project". BOOKMARK THIS.

wow, "jazz is actual music". he wasn't saying it wasn't. he was contrasting the jazz album with the next solo gaga album. not that hard a point to get, gaga. plus he didn't even tweet her directly, he was just expressing his thoughts about not caring for this album at all. it's just an album.  but somehow he insulted gaga and her ancestors. give me a break. she was silly to respond.

Lady Palutena

I will be honest, I'm not really a fan of Jazz however there is no denying that Gaga's got the talent and the Jazz album is seeing her in a much better time and place in her life.

I'm supporting her decision; as long as it makes her happy, I'm happy.

P.S. That fan got what he deserved, telling her she should be focused on ARTPOP as opposed to Cheek to Cheek is silly.

It may be a cover album but it is still new music and an album, nonetheless.

ARTPOP Era is over, it was what it was but it's over now. Be grateful for all the things we did get because the era could have been much worse.

She did her best so have sympathy for the girl, she's only human. Just relax, be patient and wait, girl will deliver another Pop album when she's ready, she always does.

Adoremus in caelum, Palutena. Dea luminis.

ARTPOP is over i thought it was obvious 

Yeah, after she did ****ty promo and released 2 singles (only one of which she bothered promoting).

Yeah, after she did ****ty promo and released 2 singles (only one of which she bothered promoting).

so why bother ? ARTPOP era is over get over it 

Archived