Die With A Smile Spotify Banner

Lady Gaga DRAGS rude user on Twitter for telling her to forget C2C

GypsyPrince

Featured Posts

• Replies 513
  • Created
  • Last Reply
djBuffoon

Youa re taking what she says as absolute fact when it most likely isnt... we dont know interscope or her managements side of the story. She has a history of not taking any responsibility and firing people like I said... so to believe this whole thing that she was betrayed is a bit brainwashed. we dont know.

Sorry, I don't believe that she would arbitrarily get rid of her management in the middle of an album campaign. Not unless there was something very wrong, and that it was a necessity to do so. And I didn't say betrayed, I suggested circumstances that were beyond her control.

Regardless of whose fault it was, that's not really the point. She gave us three highly eventful and uber-successful album cycles, and I don't think it's asking too much that fans be patient and understand what this jazz project means to her and her growth as an artist.

https://twitter.com/12420628/status/510029529205972993

add this to the OP  please

He rude n' stupid. Gaga never deserved this kind of ugly words. What an idiot really

ibwOgvVlnbQKMW.gif

South Blonde

once a shady kween, always a shady kween :pawsup:

Don't you think maybe they are the same thing? Love and attention?

Well tbh this is a confusing era. She's touring for ARTPOP but C2C is coming out in like a week and ARTPOP hasn't been mentioned since the G.U.Y. video :koons:

Agreed!! The ARTPOP era was a huge mess, it honestly made me lose a lot of interest in Gaga.

Dangerous Man

Lol, c2c haters are really doing their most to attack Gaga. Oh well, this site is messier than ever smh.

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

I dont see it as growth as an artist. Its just a vanity project that likely took minimal effort. She can sing, she knew the songs already and they arent promoting a helluva lot or doing any great press. The same photo in ten different wigs. Its not artistic, its just an album. Shes happy and I am for her but she cant expect her fanbase to give a damn about it since they are still wanting mroe ARTPOP and rightly so... its not our fault they ****ed it up. after her preaching about how greati t was gonna be and hype...people expect something more andd they arent wrong for doing so.

the tea youre spilling in this thread is unreal

:applause:

Miranda Sings

I bet it's really easy to say "she should respond" or "she should be thankful." Nobody on this site will ever understand what it's like to have millions of tweets about you every day, saying that you're fat, that you're untalented, and that you're work sucks. You don't know the pressure she's under, so cut her some slack. Can you honestly blame her for responding to a mean comment? I know I would.

Torsoface

GaGa acting very weird these times, where is the GaGa from the beginning who didn't care about the critics ??? I remember when someone told her that her place was in hell and she responded "I suppose i'll see you there", even if this person was very rude, she acted like a queen and she didn't use the negativity to responded him, and now when a fan told her to focus on her new album, she becomes strange, like if this fan was an hater ..... Big Mess.   

Idk, I miss that Gaga too who gave 0 ****s. Why the hell does she even go through twitter searching hater tweets? :smh:

She shouldn't have responded, but I can understand that she must feel frustrated. 

She is more than a pop star, she has always been the creative director of everything she does, and she really seems to be loving the opportunity to do Jazz. Then there are all these whiney fans that are trying to mold her into what they want and stop her from growing.

Like the fact that people seem to think it is ok to tell somebody they are not allowed to do Jazz, or for them to talk about C2C as if it isn't an "actual album" is bizarre. This project means a lot to her and it is amazing for her career. Even if this project isn't your type of thing you should be respectful, she has been working extremely hard.

This so much! 

Youa re taking what she says as absolute fact when it most likely isnt... we dont know interscope or her managements side of the story. She has a history of not taking any responsibility and firing people like I said... so to believe this whole thing that she was betrayed is a bit brainwashed. we dont know.

Just as we wouldn't know Interscope/managements side of things, how would you know that? 

djBuffoon

I dont see it as growth as an artist. Its just a vanity project that likely took minimal effort. She can sing, she knew the songs already and they arent promoting a helluva lot or doing any great press. The same photo in ten different wigs. Its not artistic, its just an album. Shes happy and I am for her but she cant expect her fanbase to give a damn about it since they are still wanting mroe ARTPOP and rightly so... its not our fault they ****ed it up. after her preaching about how greati t was gonna be and hype...people expect something more andd they arent wrong for doing so.

Collaborating with a legend boasts no potential growth for her as a vocalist and an artist? I mean, it's not like the work they did together couldn't have inspired her in any way, or awakened her to what she values most in her career, or taught a thing or two about singing. You're right, where's the value?

And I'm sorry, she can't expect her fanbase to be supportive to something that obviously means a lot to her? Yeah, I don't think so. 

Biggest nonsense I've heard all day. She worked hard on an album, was subject to circumstances beyond her control at the most crucial time, salvaged the campaign as best she could, and is now working on something that she clearly loves because of the challenge and risk it presents (this "vanity project", as you claim), and you think it's now acceptable for her fans (that she has worked her ass off for years for) to give her ****? Sorry, that is moronic.

The bottom line, whether it was through circumstances she could control or not; the album campaign was botched. Understandably, fans of her pop music have been left feeling sidelined, and the fans that would have happily ignored her foray into jazz music are actively showing their discontent.

Also, you see "challenge" and "risk" in covering jazz classics with an already respected figure in jazz music? That's hilarious.

I wish ARTPOP had a better treatment. I mean Katy is still releasing singles (the sixth) 1 year after Prism's release whereas gaga has released only three and the third was like 6 months ago :smh: 

Can't wait for a short c2c era and then for a long and successful pop era.

Archived