Die With A Smile Music Video Banner

Lady Gaga DRAGS rude user on Twitter for telling her to forget C2C

GypsyPrince

Featured Posts

Her comment back is not even that rude though. Seriously? Could it be worse? Ofcourse it can! Gaga is allowed to be passionate otherwise it's a waste of her time being an artist. 

He shouldn't have told her what to do. End of story. Hats off to Gaga for saying something back because his pie hole had to be shoved.

My point is, that twitter user is no one. Just a loser wantinhg attention. And she just gives him exactly what he wants. She's Lady Gaga, she's a ****ing big deal. She doesn't need to pay attention to that. Responding to hate comments on twitter is immature and brings absolutely no good.

• Replies 513
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dangerous Man

Some of you who supported that guy. :eww:

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

Batwings

What she said wasn't even really rude. Some of you are pretty damn oversensitive, considering how much you love to dole out criticism. The guy made an unnecessarily snarky comment, and Gaga retorted. If you throw the b---h gauntlet, you can't act like the victim when someone comes for your weave. If you think someone like Gaga who has had to endure constant criticism for the past year should have to put up with your b---hy attitudes on social media, then do the world a favor and grow the **** up.

when a celeb replies to a rude user on twitter and suddenly they're making non-stop posts about it like they're a star :dies:  

You don't deserve a point of view if the only thing you see is you.

His original tweet was harmless, and that's from me who is (mostly) excited for C2C, but he was being a tool after that.

However Gaga really needs to let this **** go. It shows how insecure she is in her music, art, and career- not to mention it isn't healthy for her to be obsessing over any tiny criticisms. 

Honestly, what we say shouldn't matter to her, what should matter is if people are buying her albums and have a general interest in her. That's all. 

i am really glad she is did this if i was at her place i would say a lot of worst things.Her fans are really disrespectful latley jut because she is doing something that is not pop.....on some of coments on jazz are really stupid,for example sayin that jazz is not music i mean really ,if anything jazz songs are way bether than any othe pop songs,and jazz song were created and singed by LEGENDS

I wish she could ignore negativity :/

well it kinda hard to do that when negativity comes from your own fasn that hate jazz all the time and say that jazz is not music and thagt c2c should not be promotd because its stupid

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

i am really glad she is did this if i was at her place i would say a lot of worst things.Her fans are really disrespectful latley jut because she is doing something that is not pop.....on some of coments on jazz are really stupid,for example sayin that jazz is not music i mean really ,if anything jazz songs are way bether than any othe pop songs,and jazz song were created and singed by LEGENDS

well it kinda hard to do that when negativity comes from your own fasn that hate jazz all the time and say that jazz is not music and thagt c2c should not be promotd because its stupid

That doesn't mean she has to respond.

That doesn't mean she has to respond.

well after reding 1000 of stupid tweets that does not even make any sense,you get tired of it,and you get foced to respond to it.

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

YASS QUEEN DRAG HA! But seriously so over people being so rude, if you don't like it don't listen to it. What's most important is that she's happy, and if you really cared about her you'd see that, I feel so hurt whenever I know she reads things like that.

His original tweet was harmless, and that's from me who is (mostly) excited for C2C, but he was being a tool after that.

However Gaga really needs to let this **** go. It shows how insecure she is in her music, art, and career- not to mention it isn't healthy for her to be obsessing over any tiny criticisms. 

Honestly, what we say shouldn't matter to her, what should matter is if people are buying her albums and have a general interest in her. That's all. 

Yeah, I agree. I can't help but think about how mentally damaging it might be for her to be reading this stuff all of the time. It must be a kick in the guts for her self esteem, and definitely can't be good for things like depression. I just feel bad for her and worry about her… No doubt she has a great support system and a family, friends and boyfriend who love her, but it can't be easy. 

well after reding 1000 of stupid tweets that does not even make any sense,you get tired of it,and you get foced to respond to it.

I disagree. Everyone gets hate. She doesn't have to respond.

Archived