💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Lady Gaga DRAGS rude user on Twitter for telling her to forget C2C

GypsyPrince

Featured Posts

bionic

Did he lie? ARTPOP is still being toured around the world, yet she literally dropped the promo since Applause and went straight topromoting the crap out of CTC with interviews singles and videos! Now she's also talking about doing a sequel jazz album with him, yet we've been begging for ACT2 which is already finished! :duck: Plus, it's :awkney: to know once again that she searches for herself on Twitter only to respond to one tweet from a concerned fan :wtfga:

She's starting to sound like Rihanna.... :eww:

DWUW/Venus had international promo. Didn't G.U.Y. have some stateside?

buy bionic

• Replies 513
  • Created
  • Last Reply
somnambulist

I think what pisses me off more than anything is that people are complaining about jazz without even listening to the album. She obviously poured her heart into it, and her "fanbase" is nowhere to be found. 

Yes, she started with pop- guess what? So did the beatles, then they did Rock, Country, Blues, Ballads, Psychodelia, Instrumentals, Soul, Folk, Indian, etc. etc.

She wants to grow, she wants to expand. Lady gaga owes you NOTHING. SHE ISN'T YOUR SLAVE. She is an artist, so F you if you want to restrict her because it makes you feel better about yourself.

Maybe now some of you Little Nightmares will start to realise that you can't talk sh!t about Gaga and her art and not expect consequences. The guy who sent that tweet proved he is the definition of a fair-weather fan. Only in it for the charts, for the #1s, so she can "slay". The moment she retaliated and stuck up for her art, he got on the defensive and sent those other horrible tweets.

this guy is amazing she needs to work on her own stuff

Ooh we've got another little manager over here. Move over Bobby, clearly this guy's got it all under control.

I love judas SO MUCH but I canʹt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

Michelle

Some of you people have said the same thing she said to people here :fail:
He sound like a brat and it was rude. Everybody should be able to stand up for themselves INCLUDING GAGA!!

Lets go take a howl at that moon🌙 -Crowley

GagaUnderYou

Maybe now some of you Little Nightmares will start to realise that you can't talk sh!t about Gaga and her art and not expect consequences. The guy who sent that tweet proved he is the definition of a fair-weather fan. Only in it for the charts, for the #1s, so she can "slay". The moment she retaliated and stuck up for her art, he got on the defensive and sent those other horrible tweets.

Ooh we've got another little manager over here. Move over Bobby, clearly this guy's got it all under control.

well Bobby needs to shape up ARTPOP back then and get it back on it's feet. Release a music video, and release ACT II. 

im sorry but shes turned into a ****... there is no reason to ever respond to a fan like that. this is why i like her music but find her cringeworthy now most times. shes changed so much its hard to believe. this probably crushed this person...

Thank God you're banned. Obvious troll is obvious. Bye.

And Gaga's reply was perfect :applause:

I can't believe some of you are dragging Gaga when it's that entitled asshole who deserves to be dragged for his disrespectful tweets. And you consider yourselves fans? I can't with this ****ing fanbase anymore :fthis:

MonsterMum

well Bobby needs to shape up ARTPOP back then and get it back on it's feet. Release a music video, and release ACT II. 

I'm sure he is took notes :yes:

Whispering

That comment alone shows how clueless you are about the music industry and how it works. Don't go into the music business, you would fail!

Thank God you're banned. Obvious troll is obvious. Bye.

And Gaga's reply was perfect :applause:

Thank goodness! It took long enough! :applause:

TimisaMonster

DWUW/Venus had international promo. Didn't G.U.Y. have some stateside?

Nope... Guy was killed and yeah she performed DWUW and Venus but it wasn't major promo... Very minimal and "forced"

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

ARTPOP is over.

It's Troy's era, not Bobby's.

Get over it.

Whispering

Her attitude lately...

Idc about jazz im not mad about it, but everything is weird since ARTPOP underperformed

Remember "**** POP MUSIC THIS IS ARTPOP"

"I'll do another jazz album after c2c"

She doesnt seem interested in pop anymore

ITS SAD MAN because i only like her pop , oh and Rihanna's ...

Guess i'll be back at listening rock-hip hop - rap like i used to before Just Dance...

I have hopes for a rock album tho..

You are really reaching here.

Settle down, stop turning everything into a negative connotation in your mind, and realize that this is a side project. Gaga's career is going to be longer than 6 years long, so there will be some side projects or even breaks along the way. It's time to accept that or move on for good!

Rude people everywhere :wtf:

Let the girl do what makes her happy and stand up for what she believes in. We all should have that right. 

Whispering

Gaga gave a pretty measured response. If you don't like what she's currently doing, focus on something else until she does something you are interested in. I'm not seeing the issue.

:yes: This!

Is it really that hard to take a break if you aren't liking something? I don't get it! There are several artists I've moved on from over the years, due to different factors. I just pick up and move on. :shrug: Sometimes they bring me back...sometimes they don't, but I'm not pissed at them for making personal and artistic choices in their lives. It's not like they are my real life BFFs or a family member or even someone I have to work with.

What's the reasoning behind staying on a fan site and complaining about an artist all the time? It's all a choice! The fact that people are making the free choice to stay here and participate everyday, when they are completely unhappy and miserable about it, has everything to do with them and nothing to do with what Gaga is doing.

Archived