💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga: "I didn't even want to sing anymore" but "Tony saved my life"

Jester

Featured Posts

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You know, people wrote a lot of things about my last album, ARTPOP, which was very controversial. If it didn’t grab the whole world the way The Fame Monster did, that’s okay, because I know it’s good. That’s what Tony has taught me, that my intuition is right. When he talks about the 66 albums he’s put out, the peaks and valleys, and how it’s not about having a hit recordâ€â€it’s the most inspiring thing.

oh god this is so sad I'm tearing up. She really was disappointed in herself (over ARTPOP) that's insane! I hope she continues to heal herself and become an even more amazing woman. I'm so happy she made this album with Tony :party:

ItsTommyBitch

This woman :giveup:

Thank God for Tony.. it makes me sad to think that Gags was that depressed and feeling that insecure about her music :(

Beautiful Interview :applause:

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

I loved the interview and made me rethink of how I was alittle critical on ARTPOP and her lately.. I think she is very hard on herself and just needs to make music and not find all this concepts to it and make ppl understand what it's about and I hope she doesn't give up on pop because we really need her!

giskardsb

This wig is actually irritating me now.

She could be going for a jazz aesthetic, instead she looks like she works at a ****ing pizzeria in the 80's with that hair. :fail:

there is no "jazz aesthetic".

She really was disappointed in herself (over ARTPOP) :party:

she didn't say that.

CannaeDrive

She really was disappointed in herself (over ARTPOP) that's insane! I hope she continues to heal herself and become an even more amazing woman. I'm so happy she made this album with Tony :party:

Please re-read:

"You know, people wrote a lot of things about my last album, ARTPOP, which was very controversial. If it didn’t grab the whole world the way The Fame Monster did, that’s okay, because I know it’s good. That’s what Tony has taught me, that my intuition is right."

Nowhere does she says she is disappointed with ARTPOP, on the contrary she knows "it's good".

"Fame Is A Boomerang" - Maria Callas

AquaFire Witch

Well every artist has their ups and downs. Gaga hasn't been around very long so having high success with high demands from people can be stressful. I think it's only natural that she let people go and went through that trying time with those who didn't have her best interest so she could pick back up and find those who did have her best interest. Ahhhh it's all roses on the other side Gaga.

Great interview. So proud of her!

there is no "jazz aesthetic".

What? There is absolutely an aesthetic associated with female jazz singers throughout the eras.

Aww, this is great and I am happy that Tony Bennett has found a way to reach her and help her find her happiness. Gaga is a sweet girl and should feel her happiness with her talent and success.

And isn't he just straight class!

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

MahoTheMnstr

Here I am practically in tears from reading that interview and the first comments on here are just about her wig. :smh:

Some of you need to be stage moms/dads. That way you can have someone of your very own to constantly critique and hold to ridiculous standards.

this

high heeled fem

The friendship between gaga and tony is just so beautifull. Loved reading the interview. It made me smile =)

Archived