đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

What's your favorite part in Heavy Metal Lover?

Ronlop

Featured Posts

I love the kind of rolling, galloping beat in the breakdown where she sings "Ooohoohoohooh" only in the low octave before bringing back the whole production for the final chorus.

And of course the most iconic opening line ever, "I want your whiskey mouth all over my blonde south"

And the fuzzy vocal effects :giveup:

The whole song is just too great :giveup: :giveup: :giveup:

And I like how the chorus is really simple, just some Oohs and the title, and I like how the bridge and choruses lyrics are kind of indecipherable and hard to understand so this makes it a great song to sing when you are wasted off your ass lol.

Also I'm a huge metalhead and a s-xy heavy metal babe myself so I like to request this song at clubs or in the bar after a metal show and get down in my fishnets to it  :whip: (Only after the metal dudes are all drunk enough to not whine that a Gaga song is playing lol)

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Pain of fame1

The part between the first chorus and the second verse.

THISS. THOSE EPIC GARIBAY BEATS ARE EVERYTHING. SAME WITH TEOG.

sunofaphrodite

the entire song tbh....the beat and the weird vocals...when the intro ends and it slows down then it kicks back in  :legend:

also the "whiskey mouth all over my blonde south"   :hor:

The part between the first chorus and the second verse.

I love judas SO MUCH but I canĘąt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

' I can be your girl girl girl, girl girl girl but would you love me if i ruled the world world world'

BTW album had such powerful lyrics :cry:

^^

Everything. Seriously. :legend: The whole song has a dark and futuristic vibe, right down to the instrumental, chorus, breakdown and lyrics. I remember when this song and Bloody Mary gave me chills from my first listen.

Love Trumps Hate

Jee Yew Whai

everything. the vocals were everything. hypnotising and addictive. and the buzz synths in the back drop gives it atmosphere especially if u blast it on speakers. 

Archived