💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Guinness World Records named Gaga as 'Most Powerful Pop Star in 2014'

X Dreams

Featured Posts

That seems very wrong... 2014 was really the year of Katy and even Beyonce... With Bieber being number 2 (wtf did he do this year!?) and Beyonce not even BEING on the list I find it just very..... wrong. 

Well .. idk... sorry .. but Gaga's there  :shrug:

c'est la vie

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Fiona Apple

LOL Was Beyonce really relevant this year? She released a surprise album that did very well ... But what else? Her singles flopped.. The only single that was  successful was Drunk In Love (1,5m in US)and barely outsold Do What U Want.She took nominations in awards and now she is on tour.. Do you compare that with Gaga? Gaga also released a new album which was moderately successful(Less than Beyonce's of course )..She had one great hit Applause that sold over 2,5m in US and Do What U Want which is also Platinum in US... She is feautured in 2 movies...People talked about her A LOT because of the flop things.. She is also on a successful tour..And she made a lot of appearances in 2013's ends..Gaga deserves to be at the top.. The fact that ARTPOP sold less than her previous works doesn't mean she is not really powerful.

Pure Adrenaline

all pressed souls on ATRL are giving me life tbh  :haha: 

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

JaysAMess

Fans begging for awards, then when she gets them everyone doubts their authenticity :emma:

You can't blame people for doubting it, considering what kind of era she had. I feel like it's pretty obvious that Beyonce was the most powerful pop star of 2014.

2014 was just a messy year for Gaga, but hopefully 2015 will be a lot better for her.

Of course Gaga has more impact, everything she does, the haters and the stans GO CRAZY, EVERYTHING.

She hasn't really had any impact in 2014 though.

You can't blame people for doubting it, considering what kind of era she had. I feel like it's pretty obvious that Beyonce was the most powerful pop star of 2014.

2014 was just a messy year for Gaga, but hopefully 2015 will be a lot better for her.

She hasn't really had any impact in 2014 though.

Lady Gaga always has impact. And not just in the US. Im talking Worldwide impact.

Oh, I'm just visiting-

FrankGutz

LOL Was Beyonce really relevant this year? She released a surprise album that did very well ... But what else? Her singles flopped.. The only single that was  successful was Drunk In Love (1,5m in US)and barely outsold Do What U Want.She took nominations in awards and now she is on tour.. Do you compare that with Gaga? Gaga also released a new album which was moderately successful(Less than Beyonce's of course )..She had one great hit Applause that sold over 2,5m in US and Do What U Want which is also Platinum in US... She is feautured in 2 movies...People talked about her A LOT because of the flop things.. She is also on a successful tour..And she made a lot of appearances in 2013's ends..Gaga deserves to be at the top.. The fact that ARTPOP sold less than her previous works doesn't mean she is not really powerful.

Plus Beyoncé is kinda local, she's not important or with real impact World Wide.

#SorryNotSorry, that's why monster outside the U.S., (like me) we see Beyoncé super overrated, there are parts of the world where she is a normal popstar, like P!nk or whatever

Sometimes i guess they just forget we are talking abou Guinness World Records, or maybe they just think U.S. is the entire WORLD

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

JaysAMess

Lady Gaga always has impact. And not just in the US. Im talking Worldwide impact.

Not denying that she's had impact, i'm just saying that she's had little to no impact in 2014.

FrankGutz

Not denying that she's had impact, i'm just saying that she's had little to no impact in 2014.

To say Beyonce isn't important is pretty dumb.

She ain't important in other countries as she is in the U.S./UK, She may be well known but she is not important as Britney, Katy, Gaga, Madonna, is not dumb is reality sis, don't be delusional

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

Archived