💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

My art teachers HATE lady gaga

Sam Dey

Featured Posts

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ask your art teachers what kind of impact they have had on the art community? Were they featured in the Lourve? Were they working with Jeff Koons? Also, kindly remind them they are mere teachers probably earning less than 75k a year talking **** about an ARTIST who is worth more than 220million.

Tell me that is not the ultimate drag of the year.

:legend:

My Concept Creation teacher loves Gaga. Last year she used her as an example of someone who stands for individualism, creativity etc.
Plus yesterday I had Media Ethics and we watched 2 interviews with Lady Gaga, I died :party:   And we are a huge room with 200+ students so yeah :party:
One was where she was asked "Is it true you were going to tour with MJ" and she kind of didn't want to talk about it and the other one was her playing with the kids in Latin America and talking about Unicef etc.

:party:

Oddly enough, I think Gaga's one of the few contemporary pop musician/performance artists with any sort of intellectual depth to their overall work. Or at least was, for a good time (not saying that she isn't now, but that more artists are putting an effort in).

3 points in and ready for more

Pure Adrenaline

u should have confronted them with arguments ..... Applause MV is probably the most art influenced video in the last years or so every scene is connceted with are reference or 80% of her performances etc.

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

RAMROD

She does not worth your time.

Cut the class for her class only tbh.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

My costume desig n teacher praised gaga for her theatrical outfits,I showed her the wood dress and she's was surprised and loved it saying it would be perfect for a contemporary opera

djBuffoon

Shame on them for hating on Gaga but if you wanted to enter an art school, you really shoul've come up with a better answer.

I'm not saying Gaga is not an artist, of course she is in every sense of the word, but it's easy to know that's not the type of answer these stuck-up art school people are expecting!

Exactly. If you articulate a response that is thoughtful and well-supported, they will respect you for standing your ground. Who knows, perhaps these (apparently) pretentious twats might actually learn something. This is why not one friend or family member questions why I support Gaga, because they've asked me, and I've explained.

You should have defended her and speak about how she has inspired you to further your education in art due to her references blah blah blah :koons:

My art/photography teacher at sixth form loved her to bits and went to the Monster Ball, she was so jealous that I got BTWBall tickets and she didn't :reductive:

Archived