Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

My art teachers HATE lady gaga

Sam Dey

Featured Posts

Sam Dey

so i was doing my entrance exams today to enter an art school where i really really wanna go to and the most important assignment was the oral examination. So they asked me which artist i really look up to and why. So i told them it's gaga and did my explanation.. THEY LOOKED AT ME VERY DESGUSTED and told me that she just wants attention and that there's nothing artsy about her and then they asked me if it's ECOLOGICALLY RESPONSIBLE THAT SHE WOULD PERFORM IN SPACE... I mean what does that have to do with art???? they kept on b---hing about her not having a personality and all... I mean IM SORRY I LOOK UP TO HER

bottom line: they're probably gonna fail me because I like gaga. (i know my results tomorrow)

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Rollercoaster

You should've shown passion and responded. That might have been what they were looking for. Then you should've spat in their faces.

PdogtheDaibutsu

If they fail you because you look up to lady gaga, I'm sure you can report that. Your art teacher is ignorant.

mucinex

um, if u fail tomorrow and u really think Gaga is the reason why, take this to a higher level(court) because that'd be so wrong and f*ck them if they don't like her, i applaud u for speaking about Gaga and being proud :pawsup:

That sucks that happened to you... Art is subjective, even to artists... I hope they don't take that against you.  :ohno:

i medici

It's their opinion what they think about gaga but if you're going to fail because of gaga then that's really rude and discriminating.

Good luck! :hug:

MonsterMum

so i was doing my entrance exams today to enter an art school where i really really wanna go to and the most important assignment was the oral examination. So they asked me which artist i really look up to and why. So i told them it's gaga and did my explanation.. THEY LOOKED AT ME VERY DESGUSTED and told me that she just wants attention and that there's nothing artsy about her and then they asked me if it's ECOLOGICALLY RESPONSIBLE THAT SHE WOULD PERFORM IN SPACE... I mean what does that have to do with art???? they kept on b---hing about her not having a personality and all... I mean IM SORRY I LOOK UP TO HER

bottom line: they're probably gonna fail me because I like gaga. (i know my results tomorrow)

Do they walk to school? are vegan?

SychosSoChic

If they fail you for answering their question, go report them and get them fired.

#MonsterJustice

Life ain't Hollywood for any one of us.

Archived