💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga tweets about being "fat"

Yanko

Featured Posts

XoXoJoanneGaga

FFS, she isn't at an unhealthy weight! :smh:

I didn't say she was, I don't know how you and the 6 other people who quoted me inferred that from my post. I said she's ignoring the health implications of being overweight and promoting it as okay in retaliation to shallow people who are image-obsessed. But it goes both ways, if you only view weight as an image issue and then decide that it's normal or even beautiful to be fat, then that's an irresponsible message for people's health, that's all. I just don't like to see celebrities promoting being overweight cause it's not a good thing, but I know most people don't think about this stuff and they only care about the image aspect.

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Whispering

Searching "Gaga is fat" on twitter? She rly needs to stop, her obsession with negativity is affecting her and me too.

Why are you so obsessed with what Gaga does on Twitter?

If the negativity is affecting you, log out...quit reading here, just like you are on Gaga non-stop to do!

Willy Wonka

I didn't say she was, I don't know how you and the 6 other people who quoted me inferred that from my post. I said she's ignoring the health implications of being overweight and promoting it as okay in retaliation to shallow people who are image-obsessed. But it goes both ways, if you only view weight as an image issue and then decide that it's normal or even beautiful to be fat, then that's an irresponsible message for people's health, that's all. I just don't like to see celebrities promoting being overweight cause it's not a good thing, but I know most people don't think about this stuff and they only care about the image aspect.

No one promotes being overweight. This is cringeworthy. The logic is... missing.

The Child

She's fat now ?  :lmao:

Then every women wants to be fat then

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

kyle on the patrol :giggle:

most of these haters constantly making these rude a** tweets are probably resting their keyboards on their bellies as they type  :coffee:

godzilla them tbh :tea:

MahoganySnitch

But image is a huge part. Which is why being fat almost never equates to beautiful. But when fat people take it upon themselves to call themselves beautiful, they are told they can't be.

XoXoJoanneGaga

No one promotes being overweight. This is cringeworthy. The logic is... missing.

There is a movement in the media that's essentially promoting a slightly overweight image as the new normal, and painting morbidly obese people as the outliers (example: check out the #1 song in the country right now). People think that it's normal to be slightly overweight and have a protruding stomach as long as they aren't breaking their scale. 

I know this isn't the right place to talk about this though, this issue frustrates me cause I'm a medical student and once you learn this stuff it's impossible to not see it everwhere. People are very misguided about it and it's a growing problem. But I won't discuss it here

They didn't even @ her :awkney:

people with verified twitter accounts can see all tweets about them on their discover page

+there's nothing wrong with searching your name 

so much RWU2HZ6.gifin this thread 

Whispering

I don't like to see people promoting unrealistic body images either, in magazines, on runways, on the red carpet. The constant images of women with no butt, hips or boobs...where their thighs don't touch and they have no fat on their bodies whatsoever, is what makes girls and women feel insecure and unhappy with their bodies. How is that healthy? Even if girls and women are a healthy weight, they still feel like they don't look like those size 0 models and stars. Most of them will never be like those women, unless they do d--gs or develop an eating disorder. It is a completely unrealistic standard that is dangerous and in the long run, does more harm than good!

Pure Adrenaline

the fact that she's probably lurking on GGD 24/7 and right now (assuming she's in her hotel or going their) she will read all the FAT and PREGNANT( :wtf:) comments ..... If I was her I would probably get in another depression like the one she was going through last winter.

Sometime u guys her own fans are the most cruel of them all. Not everyone has the perfect body and through 90% of her career Gaga's always been SKINNY and now she gained weight and u already labaled her as pregnant :wtf: u r no better than all the tabloids that were saying she was pregnant in 2012. .... and some of u went to the point that explained that her gaining a few is result of behind the scenes drama :deadbanana:

It's hers own desicion whether or not to be FAT, HEALTHY, CURVED, SLIM or SKINNY because she's been through different body sizes over the years and if her current state of body is what makes her feel good and comfortable than  we have no right to judge her about that matter.

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

Stefani328

There is a movement in the media that's essentially promoting a slightly overweight image as the new normal, and painting morbidly obese people as the outliers (example: check out the #1 song in the country right now). People think that it's normal to be slightly overweight and have a protruding stomach as long as they aren't breaking their scale. 

I know this isn't the right place to talk about this though, this issue frustrates me cause I'm a medical student and once you learn this stuff it's impossible to not see it everwhere. People are very misguided about it and it's a growing problem. But I won't discuss it here

I've never seen the media promote overweight or slightly overweight people. Thin has always been in and even if you're too thin that's even a problem. Maybe in other parts of the world but I've never seen it in the U.S. They wouldn't dare put even a plus size woman in  commercials advertising anything.

+there's nothing wrong with searching your name 

Never said there was something wrong with it but oo-kay 4hdtNfj.gif

My name is yours! What's Probglum?

Archived